Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Looking for tool ? In MOH:AA

Unhappy I'm Looking for tool ? In MOH:AA

Hi mates i'm looking for long time ago about which tool i can use it in my own server (Which in it i can Force Screen shot player ) like a lot of clans using it which one will be the best in mohaa

and i'm wonder what is the difference between admin tool and admin menu [i dunno if is this stupid question ] i tried to use (Ubermod all in one ) By help from Own3mall And i wanna thank him this is great admin menu the best one until now i've seen it, but i didn't found what i was looking for it (Force screen shot), and i asked Slim too and he told it is [Foresight Anti cheat] But actually i didn't to know how i can use it : i didn't found any explain for how i can use this i'm newbie for how to create Server this is my first time and of my nature i don't to asking too much i wanna to learn how i can do it by myself to get experience how to do that but i ganna to be mad cuz i looking for threads from the past and almost links don't woking now like the most common Links [www.modtheater.com] this web site i dunno what is site but anyway the developers of Xnull and MOHAAAA is the best and included very helpful mates thank u advance
    Last edited by beroo; June 1st, 2018 at 05:34 PM.
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Well, there can be difference, I saw admin tools like Jimms Punishment Menu which added new functions to game and EZM menu added to it, which allowed to use Jimms commands in graphical way, not through console, so admin menu can be treat like breaks lever, breaks stops your car but you use them by lever, u are not crimping the brake fins with your fingers.

With forcing screenshots, Own3mall wrote in this link that his Ubermod have this function ripped out, you should check his post: https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...rk-with-reborn.

With that making server thing while being newbie, you must be patient, truly say I do even regres not progress in mohaa scripting but I still manage to create scripts in it, or modify scripts of others after some thinking, you just need to be stubborn enough, and if you don't know something ask, even if you feel that you make whole x-null angry. :P
    Last edited by Criminal; May 31st, 2018 at 05:16 PM.

i have an admintool and i created buttons to screenshot people , i can send u the one.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_LuV_Admin_Menu_Beroo.pk3

in console u have to type "bind F1 togglemenu admin" and than u press F1 to open the admintool.
    i replaced 3 buttons on the right wich contain the foresight screenshot buttons.

to make this admintool work u have to place this in your admins.ini:

login=bero password=bero123 rights=7167

The ubermod does have force screenshot capability. I don't know why you didn't see it in the admin menu.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by DerFuhrer View Post
    Well, there can be difference, I saw admin tools like Jimms Punishment Menu which added new functions to game and EZM menu added to it, which allowed to use Jimms commands in graphical way, not through console, so admin menu can be treat like breaks lever, breaks stops your car but you use them by lever, u are not crimping the brake fins with your fingers.
    Ok i got it

With forcing screenshots, Own3mall wrote in this link that his Ubermod have this function ripped out, you should check his post: https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...rk-with-reborn.
    i just tried to use [ass command lol ] but there is not full command cuz it isn't use the qconsole i think not sure about this but it isn't important and the number of SS are randomly selected and in Ubermod don't work with me dunno why but all of the other of Ubermod menu works fine Except FSS dunno why and make my console in a chaos.

With that making server thing while being newbie, you must be patient, truly say I do even regres not progress in mohaa scripting but I still manage to create scripts in it, or modify scripts of others after some thinking, you just need to be stubborn enough, and if you don't know something ask, even if you feel that you make whole x-null angry. :P
    lol I am not this man i'm should try to do that by myself frist and if i failed i will disturb you not worry

i'm sorry I did not reply quickly cuz i'm ill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (61.8 KB, 87 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (80.9 KB, 104 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (70.6 KB, 75 views)
    Last edited by beroo; June 1st, 2018 at 05:30 PM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    i have an admintool and i created buttons to screenshot people , i can send u the one.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_LuV_Admin_Menu_Beroo.pk3

in console u have to type "bind F1 togglemenu admin" and than u press F1 to open the admintool.
    i replaced 3 buttons on the right wich contain the foresight screenshot buttons.

to make this admintool work u have to place this in your admins.ini:

login=bero password=bero123 rights=7167
    very thank u slim but i downloaded it but it isn't working i downloaded this file and put it in mohaa main and typed in console bind F1 togglemenu admin and it doesn't work the console didn't found the menu admin ? why is that ?
    Last edited by beroo; June 1st, 2018 at 06:37 PM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    The ubermod does have force screenshot capability. I don't know why you didn't see it in the admin menu.
    it doesn't work properly mate i will upload ss about that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (61.0 KB, 83 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (95.4 KB, 305 views)
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

It have to work, just make sure that you have it in your clientside mohaa main folder. And make sure if you didnt make any mistakes in letters when binding menu to F1 :P

if the admintool does not open...... u have other kind of admintools in your main..... I HOPE U PUTT THE ADMINTOOL IN YOUR MAIN AND NOT IN SERVER MAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

and u can only have 1 admintool in main.... so remove all the other crapfiles from the main on your pc!

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    if the admintool does not open...... u have other kind of admintools in your main..... I HOPE U PUTT THE ADMINTOOL IN YOUR MAIN AND NOT IN SERVER MAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

and u can only have 1 admintool in main.... so remove all the other crapfiles from the main on your pc!
    ty Slim it is working now but still no action about FSS it is not working too !!!

the only thing working with me the Script which Own3mall did it [Rcon ASS ]But it is not complete
    Last edited by beroo; June 2nd, 2018 at 01:17 PM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com