Thread: Friday the 13th - Nightmare on Todesplace

Default Friday the 13th - Nightmare on Todesplace

The admins on my server are running an event this Friday (4/13) - "Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Todesplace".

We will be running the Survival Horror mod that day. ALL players are welcome! Come be the murderer or track down the evil killer with your friends!

The server IP is "mohaa.todesplace.org". This is the first time we've had any type of event, so we are hoping for a good turnout. Hope to see some of you there!

Best,

Todesengel
    aka JayWest1024

Hi Todesengel,

A nice initiative of you to have something special on the day we avoid walking under ladders and getting out of the way of black cats!
    I have some chores to do at the moment but in a hour or so I'll check out your server.

Regards,

Midnight1138

The event was a pretty good success. We had good turnout, and the conversations on Teamspeak were HILLARIOUS (but ours always are ).

Most of the increase in players that day were players I am not familiar with, many said they were new players that had just downloaded the revival version. There were also a few names from here, and a lot of memorable names from the past. I want to give a huge THANK YOU to all the mohaa gamers who keep this game going!

Stay tuned for more news and future events :>

Best,

Todesengel

Awesome! Glad to hear you had a good turnout!

Aaaaaaaaand we're doing it again! This Saturday, 6/16/18 (all day) we will be running the survival horror mod.

ALL players are welcome! Come be the murderer or track down the evil killer with your friends! This is a team mod - but it's all players against one randomly selected player. If you kill them, then a different player is chosen at random. The chosen player is invisible until he shoots or bashes!

The server IP is "mohaa.todesplace.org". This is the second time we've had this event, so we are hoping for a good turnout. Hope to see some of you there!

Best,

Todesengel
    aka JayWest1024