Thread: Log file of player?

Default Log file of player?

Hi,
    Just wanna know is it possible that when a player is forced to post his screenshot automatically a console log file is also created in his main in which we get to know what cvar's he is using and whats in his main folder?
    I mean if there is any cvar which helps to get these advantages for admin then whats that?

You can use a program like CI or Foresight to do that, but it still may not work. I did a search on the forums about screen shots and read some interesting stuff, so I opened up the foresight's FST_sshots.scr and saw this

local.player stufftext ("cd c:\program files\ea games\mohaa;cd c:\progra~1\eagame~1\mohaa")

Which will still work depending on what OS the player is using, and how they have their game installed for example in window 7 64 bit the game folder will be in "program files(x86)" . Then the next thing is does the player even have the game install in "ea games" folder. I have the game on 3 different HD's and a usb drive and none of the are even in a "ea games" folder. For the Revival edition I think it uses "eagames" folder. so using the stufftext player to "cd" to the directory won't really work.
    so from what I read in all the posts is don't bother even trying not worth the trouble screen shots doesn't mean anything even when they do work.