Thread: Client Patches (PK3)

Default Client Patches (PK3)

Forgive me if I missed it, but it's been a LONG time for me and I am trying to update myself on MOHAA PK3 client patches/fixes. I am having a hard time finding any client patches (or enhancements) via PK3 file. So far all I have found was "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_Reborn_pak8.pk3." Is there any more that I am missing? Thanks in advance.

electrickrypt
    "This bullet is... fOR YOUR CRANIUM!™""
    fYCcreationZ™

no client patches exist so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    no client patches exist so far.
    Thank you, RyBack! I am in a mohaa facebook group and people are trying to tell me there is and I was going crazy! LOL! I don't think they understand what I am talking about.
    fYCcreationZ™

I saw your post on the MOHAA FB haha, people were really confused what you were on about.

But besides Reborn (which is serverside so far), we have MOHAA Revival, which is AA, SH & BT pre-patched, plus opengl fixes to play on modern systems. It also includes a resolution tool and MOH Query Launcher which is the server list most people use, after GameSpy Master Server shutdown.

Pure PK3-wise, there is no client side patch, except for the many many mods out there that people created ofc. (for better HD textures, sounds etc. etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I saw your post on the MOHAA FB haha, people were really confused what you were on about.

But besides Reborn (which is serverside so far), we have MOHAA Revival, which is AA, SH & BT pre-patched, plus opengl fixes to play on modern systems. It also includes a resolution tool and MOH Query Launcher which is the server list most people use, after GameSpy Master Server shutdown.

Pure PK3-wise, there is no client side patch, except for the many many mods out there that people created ofc. (for better HD textures, sounds etc. etc.)
    Indeed. There's soo many modders out the still working on stuff so it can get a bit confusing when referring to one mod. It's a good thing, though. I am only trying to work on something that hasn't been done yet. lol. I am going to attempt to re-write the sound.scr (ubersound) with fixed strings and expand the depth of the sounds (with sounds already included in the game). Then if I get past that I have more ideas. I just love doing this, even for just personal use.
    fYCcreationZ™