Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MOH Rises

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    No word from Elgan yet on my side. I wasn't sure if he would just try and contact one of you directly, but I guess not yet. I'll try following up a little later today and see.

yo..yeah..sorry As you can tell, ive been insanely busy..as usual

a month in texas, a month in nz, started new job as game dev, got made lead in week 1 and tasked with 2 new games. 4 million pound budget to fuck up. So that's been fun . Moved house too.

Never meant to go awol. Just been too busy to turn pc on at home :O

What's the issue? sorry i didn't notice hosting went down . My own site with it Im afraid i dont have the backups.... as i did not make the website. Who made it? does that person have backups?

If discord is on linux. I'll install it or eventually get on my dormant windows machine at home.

El Sayer fb

I have used discord web service for months now works very well.

I'm not sure who created your site. Maybe shadow or Appel? I understand how difficult it can be to commit to this stuff now when life gets in the way, but always good hearing from you Elg!
    Congrats on the promotion! Why am I not surprised that you got lead within a week. :P
    If you visit my neck of the woods next time hit me up so we can grab a drink.

Anyway, if you guys need hosting, I can talk to @own3mall. I'm not familiar with discord at all though. Haven't used it. :/

I have setup the site and have an old backup, im just not sure how we will get access back to the domain name. Discord has a web interface, you can try that If we could have hands on the domain and setup dns records,we should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgan View Post
    yo..yeah..sorry As you can tell, ive been insanely busy..as usual

a month in texas, a month in nz, started new job as game dev, got made lead in week 1 and tasked with 2 new games. 4 million pound budget to fuck up. So that's been fun . Moved house too.

Never meant to go awol. Just been too busy to turn pc on at home :O

What's the issue? sorry i didn't notice hosting went down . My own site with it Im afraid i dont have the backups.... as i did not make the website. Who made it? does that person have backups?

If discord is on linux. I'll install it or eventually get on my dormant windows machine at home.

El Sayer fb
    no don't spread the news now everyone will go learn mohaa modding

have fun with the new job , I'm sure u'll enjoy.

Just don't vanish like RR .

Banned

Cheers

The domain should be public property now. Monday or tuesday i could look into thjat? Perhaps buy it back for a few years if no one else wants to.

Are you still motivated about MOHUE?
    And, 4 millions you should really enjoy it haha, what game are you working on? Is it developed by a known studio?

Also, you don't need the app to connect to discord, you can just connect to https://discordapp.com/

It seems like the domain is still owned by namecheap, i tried to get it via a registrar but it said it is taken already. Can we transfer it or is there a cost bound to it? Can you manage the DNS of the domain?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ley0k View Post
    Are you still motivated about MOHUE?
    And, 4 millions you should really enjoy it haha, what game are you working on? Is it developed by a known studio?

Also, you don't need the app to connect to discord, you can just connect to https://discordapp.com/
    ~Yes i could be very motivated I'd be keen to see. I was hoping to get some of my new contacts on board...art team etc

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Appelpitje View Post
    It seems like the domain is still owned by namecheap, i tried to get it via a registrar but it said it is taken already. Can we transfer it or is there a cost bound to it? Can you manage the DNS of the domain?
    Perhaps the domain has not run out. I will check and get back to you.