Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MOH Rises

does it means that you can still publish MOHUE in a plataform like Steam?
    that would be grat.

Is Ley0k ldvcp? :P

@Zappa, Anything can be done, but I don't think they're going that route. I could be wrong.

The latest news regarding mohue looks really awesome. Amazing job as always guys!

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

I can image it took a lot of time to get to this point in development - there is ton of work done that those screenshots show to people with some knowledge about MoH:AA and UE4 engine... Great work guys!!

Great work getting past the asset issue. Can't wait to try this out. Is the game as a whole eventually being ported over (SP & MP)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
    does it means that you can still publish MOHUE in a plataform like Steam?
    I did not inquire about that, but I don't think it's possible due to the fact that MOHUE will work like a mod for MOHAA. The idea would also be to use EA's Origin API but they don't provide anything of that sort.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Is Ley0k ldvcp? :P
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    I can image it took a lot of time to get to this point in development - there is ton of work done that those screenshots show to people with some knowledge about MoH:AA and UE4 engine... Great work guys!!
    A special library based on OpenMoHAA fully transformed to C++ was created for MOHUE which isn't too much effort if you like research, but the worse part was to make Unreal Engine think there is actually a root content on the file system containing supported files from the base game. But once you have that setup you would have to design loaders for specific assets to load, and convert assets on the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Smithy View Post
    Great work getting past the asset issue. Can't wait to try this out. Is the game as a whole eventually being ported over (SP & MP)?
    The priority currently is multiplayer, but we plan to port the campaign in the future too.

Cool. I recall you showing me asset loader a while ago, that's why I asked. How do you come up with these unique names? Haha.. If/when I start a company of my own one day, may I ask you for help coming up with a unique company name.

Sadly Elgan went inactive and we have no contact with him for few months now.. He had control over the domain and webhosting, now it seems like the domain/webhosting got suspended or expired. Can someone who has private access to Elgan let him know this or get him back on our Discord server?

I only had access to the cPanel for the webhosting, but not to the DNS records. Otherwise i could point the A record to a new web hoster..
    Last edited by Appelpitje; July 9th, 2018 at 08:42 AM.

I'll try to get ahold of Elgan and let you know. Otherwise, I wouldn't be opposed to hosting the projec ton our domain (of course if it's okay with own3mall and the rest of the group).

EDIT:
    Elgan said he will get back to me (or post back here).

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'll try to get ahold of Elgan and let you know. Otherwise, I wouldn't be opposed to hosting the projec ton our domain (of course if it's okay with own3mall and the rest of the group).

EDIT:
    Elgan said he will get back to me (or post back here).
    Thanks for the help. Any update?
    We have our site shared on social media with the domain, we could host with you if possible but prefer to host it now on a dedicated or virtual server to automate stuff :P

No word from Elgan yet on my side. I wasn't sure if he would just try and contact one of you directly, but I guess not yet. I'll try following up a little later today and see.