Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spearhead 100% core load on Linux

@ Appelpitje:

You are correct. I tested it and it did jack up one CPU thread to 100%. I removed the server.cfg file but still full CPU. I think its the way those binaries are behaving.

I also tried MOHAA Linux server and that too cranked up the CPU to 100%. I remember some years back it was not the case.

Aha, so im not alone :P Maybe its because of new libstdc++ libraries that mess up something. And yes, i also remember it wasnt like this few years ago.

I made a post here in 2014: https://www.x-null.net/forums/entry....a-linux-server where i used this library: ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/centos/6.4/o...9.el6.i686.rpm
    So it was Centos 6.4 back then, when i get home i will try to find CentOs 6.4 and install that library and put the SH server on it and see what that gives.

Edit: I just saw that dropbox deleted all my images on that post, what
    Last edited by Appelpitje; February 16th, 2018 at 04:42 AM.

Strange, I've never experienced this issue.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Strange, I've never experienced this issue.
    What OS are you using + version? Which libraries do you have installed? And which binaries do you use?

Bump, if anyone would have an idea to fix this, it would be great

im running linux to, just the files from here and running ubuntu, since im runnig on that i never expierenced any kind of lag

Quote Originally Posted by Appelpitje View Post
    Bump, if anyone would have an idea to fix this, it would be great
    You're still running into this problem? Could it be a mod causing it? Have you run the server stock?

My servers use different versions of Ubuntu x64.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    You're still running into this problem? Could it be a mod causing it? Have you run the server stock?

My servers use different versions of Ubuntu x64.
    Just a stock server causes the issue. Which binaries are you running? Which packages on the linux server did you install?

Code:
    sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install libstdc++5
    sudo apt-get install libstdc++5:i386
    Sent you a PM with a link to what I use.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

When using the commands listed above and own3mall his binaries, it still gives a 100% core loadon ubuntu 16.04: