Thread: how can I know that a player uses non-obvious aimbot?

Question how can I know that a player uses non-obvious aimbot?

how can I know that a player uses non-obvious aimbot?

there is a player when I check him I feel that when he turns, his sensitivity locks on the enemy, then he shoots!

this happens in a part of the second.

Normaly that is the way to see the player have a aimbot and they shoot alot of times on the same place.

To be honest, an aimbot is always obvious.
    If it's not obvious, then the player is simply aiming well.
    I've been accused of aimbot many times, just because of my reflexes, but when you watch an actual aimbotter, it's TOTALLY different.

My advice is, record the player and let someone watch it who is experienced enough to see whether or not that person is an aimbotter.
    Last edited by Shadow; January 22nd, 2018 at 05:03 AM.

Just tell them to force use the new anticheat alphamac: https://www.x-null.net/forums/showth...phaMAC-Is-BACK!!!!!!

I'm not sure how to describe it... but shadow is right. When someone is using an aimbot 'always on'... it is immediately super-obvious when you spec them. You might try youtube and see if there are any videos of an aimbot in action, to see what we're talking about. If someone snaps to a direction they couldn't see once or twice, they may just be very good. But if it happens every time any player is within a 360 field of view.... aimbot.

What is hard, is if they are toggling an aimbot. Then they only flip it on when they already see someone. That is fairly hard to tell.... but if you spec them for a while they will probably get sloppy and reveal it.

Just remember MohamedFawzy1... the most unfair, rude, and unreasonable thing you can EVER do to a mohaa player, is ban them for hacking when they are actually clean. So be very careful, and be absolutely 100% sure when you do decide to drop the ban on them.