Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [NEW ANTICHEAT] AlphaMAC Is BACK!!!!!!

I would prevent sending screenshots by changing permissions on a specific folder.
    Last edited by Ley0k; January 19th, 2018 at 07:28 AM.

i see a hint but i don't get it.
    wut? O.o

So I have a custom map pack, High Def mod, green dot scope, skins pack.... and it says I'm not clean So how do we submit checksums or paks to you to get them whitelisted? Or am I not understanding how it works....

Only pure (stock) player are supported for the moment.
    That will be available in the next update, but in a different way.
    cheers

Haha, I have no time to do that stuff anymore. I'm probably out of loop with it anyway. I'm sure if you asked Ley0k he could take a gander. :P

BTW, when I said SS function, I don't necessarily mean MOHAA's screenshot function. Just hypothetically speaking if you used some windows function to take screen captures those functions could be hooked as well; unless you wrote a completely custom function that manages to capture the screen.

I think what Ley0k is suggesting with permissions is that if you prevent the game from accessing a certain directory then it won't be able to take a SS of what's inside. (Assuming that's how it works.)

When you block the directory from writing or when you ran out of space, calling the screenshot function to write to a file is not suitable. Consider using PrintWindow instead.

he cant bypass the demos, on the uploaded demos u can see peoples gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Ley0k View Post
    When you block the directory from writing or when you ran out of space, calling the screenshot function to write to a file is not suitable. Consider using PrintWindow instead.
    So thats how some people (ill not call any names) seem to be able to run the AC without any screens taken. By coincidence it always seem to 'problem' for certain peepz you kinda expected something should go wrong running this AC while others never face any problems. As mohaaC, mohaaX all have this screenshot function => one way to solve the taking screens for every AC.. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sandman View Post
    So thats how some people (ill not call any names) seem to be able to run the AC without any screens taken. By coincidence it always seem to 'problem' for certain peepz you kinda expected something should go wrong running this AC while others never face any problems. As mohaaC, mohaaX all have this screenshot function => one way to solve the taking screens for every AC.. hmmm
    nope.
    it's a bug, idk it's reason but i'll know soon.
    people come to me and report it on their pcs.
    will be fixed

can a banned user make another account and cheat again? or it have a hardware id system or something like that?

also i can't see the screenshots from any user (i need an account for that?)

and i suggest to make a public list of banned users or something to track them