Thread: CM: World trade center

Cool CM: World trade center

Perhaps you already know this map, but i couldn't find it on the forum so I had to post it. Lately a lot of people are playing a custom map based on the WTC in 2001. It might be a little bit controversial, because there are two triggers, which will blow up a WTC tower each, but there are some really nice features in the map. You can fly in a helicopter, take the subway, go to the stripclub etc etc. In the helicopter one is the pilot who also can shoot rockets, and one guy handles the machinegun. Others can sit on a chair, and when the heli stays at one point in the air (without moving), you can jump out of the heli with a parachute.
    Perhaps it might be useful for the patch when implementing some new features. In my opinion this map really rocks!

You can download it here: http://www.flatlinersclan.com/download.php?view.853

BTW, unfortunately the helicopter doesn't work with the 1.12 patch. No idea why not. If you want to test it, you should do it on a 1.11 server.
    Servers where the map is in the rotation:
    91.198.27.36:12219
    91.198.27.36:12208

Quote Originally Posted by MorienteZ View Post
    BTW, unfortunately the helicopter doesn't work with the 1.12 patch. No idea why not. If you want to test it, you should do it on a 1.11 server.
    Hey man,

I have it running (mind you its a copy Gen Cobra made for me and not the one from your download link) and it works great.

I do see some stuff in the Console that I will post when I have a chance but otherwise it runs great with the patch.

BTW, most likely the reason you can't get the Heli to fly is because your state files are conflicting.

You can add the Heli part to your mikes legs.st (or whatever it's call off the top of my head lol).

Btw, love this map.

Edit: just had a look at that link... that is just WTC. In case you weren't aware he also has the Counter Terror which includes WTC and like 4 other chopper maps.

I think I have it uploaded somewhere...

Here is Counter Terror http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gjjfmnfqyyh
    Last edited by Spyke; January 12th, 2011 at 02:17 PM.

Banned

haha i remmeber this fun as map!

may be good for predator . yeah state files conflict, which is why the chopper wont work.