Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: banid with several players on same IP

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

But I also think that we should change the message that banned player gets. It shouldn't say "You have been banned", but something like "Your IP has been banned" if it doesn't say that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    But I also think that we should change the message that banned player gets. It shouldn't say "You have been banned", but something like "Your IP has been banned" if it doesn't say that already.

the first time you get banned while playing you get this message

and then when you try to enter again you get this

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    Command where you have to give ID instead of IP were added so make admins work easier so they don't have to type long IP if they know the player slot. If it kicks only one person then I think it's a bug and it should kick all people that have that IP.
    i can hear that and thanks a lot for the attention. But the ad_clientkick & and standard clienkick # just kick the right entnum, not all the same IP'd players as specified in the client admin documentation.

RC1-RC3.5 ACCESSLEVEL_KICK (32) ad_clientkick <int client#> Kicks client with specified ID from the server... works the same as rcon clientkick.