Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] MoH:AA - Gun Game

lol I always seem to do it the hard way

vetron

what leyok said about silenced pistol i made the clipsize and startammo 0 and made the weapon end of the list , but when i used it its got 200 ammo but startammo is 0 and when i shot its keep adding more and more ammo , so how to make it empty without ammo for only slienced pistol to bash.

vetron

i changed the ammo for pistol to local.player ammo pistol 0

and now slienced pistol is bash only but when a player bash someone he not rank up and map not finish , so i think that bash not counted as a kill

Quote Originally Posted by vetron View Post
    what leyok said about silenced pistol i made the clipsize and startammo 0 and made the weapon end of the list , but when i used it its got 200 ammo but startammo is 0 and when i shot its keep adding more and more ammo , so how to make it empty without ammo for only slienced pistol to bash.
    You have to set the clipsize to 0 aswell. Also bashing is only used to humiliate, what you can do is to set the clipsize to 1, and set a projectile to shoot.

vetron

i dont know how its done to count the bash as a kill

added

level.g_gungame = getcvar "g_gungame"
    if(level.g_gungame == "1")

{
    thread run
    }

end

run:

to top of script so I can run it with a vstr config and run the same map in other gametypes works great.

Code:
    set x1 "nextmapname Destroyed_Village_TDM; plug 1; set g_gungame 1;set timelimit 5;map dm/mohdm1; set nextmap vstr x2"           
    set x2 "nextmapname Remagen_GunGame; plug 1;set g_gungame 0; set g_gametype 2; timelimit 20; map dm/mohdm2; set nextmap vstr x3"         
    set x3 "nextmapname Crossroads_TDM; plug 1; set g_gungame 0; set g_gametype 1;map dm/mohdm3; set nextmap vstr x4"           
    set x4 "nextmapname Snowy_Park_GunGame; plug 1; set g_gungame 1; set g_gametype 1;map dm/mohdm4; set nextmap vstr x5"           
    set x5 "nextmapname Stalingrad_GunGame; plug 1; set g_gungame 1; set g_gametype 3;map dm/mohdm5; set nextmap vstr x6"            
    set x6 "nextmapname Algiers_TDM; plug 1; set g_gungame 1;set g_gametype 1;map dm/mohdm6; set nextmap vstr x7"               //Stalingrad Gun Game      
    set x7 "nextmapname The_Hunt_OBJ; plug 1;set g_gungame 0;set g_gametype 2;map dm/mohdm7; set nextmap vstr x8"           
    set x8 "nextmapname V2_Rocket_Facility_OBJ; plug 1; set g_gungame 0;set g_gametype 4;map obj/obj_team1; set nextmap vstr x9"   
    set x9 "nextmapname Omahaa_Beach_OBJ; plug 1; set g_gungame 0;set g_gametype 4;map obj/obj_team2; set nextmap vstr x10"    
    set x10 "nextmapname The_Bridge; plug 1; set g_gungame 0;set g_gametype 4;map obj/obj_team3; set nextmap vstr x11"  
    set x11 "nextmapname Stalingrad_FFA; plug 1; set g_gungame 0;set g_gametype 4;map obj/obj_team4; set nextmap vstr x12" 
    set x12 "nextmapname Southern_France_GunGame; plug 1; set g_gungame 0; set g_gametype 1;map dm/mohdm6; set nextmap vstr x1"     //Stalingrad FFA       

set sv_maplist "" // leave it blank

// loads the first map
    vstr x1

New update

• Improved the way of triggering the end match intermission instead of changing the server's timelimit
    • Added a g_gungame cvar (1|0) to enable/disable the mod

Cool your way is way better than mine...lol I see you added that level.gungame["AllowMultiRank"] = 0 to the gungame.txt also, only thing that would make it perfect for mohaa ( less weapons ) is fix it so you can set how many kills for each weapon before you rank up. I was looking at the ranking mod that Sor did to see how the array was set up for the kill counts and try to hook that into it. Gives me something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Ley0k View Post
    There is, the gun game mode for MoH:AA!

I forgot that I made this mod a while ago and have never released it, I decided to tweak it a little bit more and release it.

For those who doesn't know,what is Gun Game?
    Gun Game is a game type where you start with a gun and award a new gun each kills until you reach the last gun and win by killing. You revert to the previous gun if you get bashed (and if the settings permits it).

How to install?
    Put the settings folder, the zzz_gt-gungame.pk3 file, and eventually if you want the mod to be active for all maps, the zzz_gt-gungame-allmaps.pk3 file in the "main" folder of the game, like "C:\MOHAA\main". Start a server with the reborn patch on mohdm7, gun game will now be active.

The settings for the game mode are available in "settings/gungame.txt", there is a documentation for each settings.
    The game mode can also be disabled by setting "g_gungame" to "0", and "1" to re-enable.

Download : Attachment 1820

Cant run :/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	2071

anyone can help me?

It won't run if you don't have reborn patch installed.

https://x-null.net/MOH2/
    http://www.x-null.net/wiki/index.php...llation_Guides
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285