Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reborn's tool "sv_antiwh" **UPDATE**

Default Reborn's tool "sv_antiwh" **UPDATE**

Hello my old mohaa friends

I announce an addon tool for the Reborn Patch...The "NO-Wallhack" MOD.

This MOD was made on an attempt to improve the fantastic REBORN PATCH tool "sv_antiwh", which is effective on blocking wallhack but
    as flaws related to delay on rendering player (desapearing the player when is behind the wall and drawing the player when he is not).

Also the sound was affected when player was not drawn behind the wall you could not hear the weapon sounds.

These two flaws/bugs are fixed with this mod.

It is very playable and tested for about an year on -=[ETT]=- Server.

A special thanks to the x-null Team for developing such a powerfull tool named REBORN PATCH.

Hope you all like it.

Good Clean and Fun Game!

DOWNLOAD:

ÅÅNO_WALLHACK.pk3

#[PacRac]
    =====================================================================================================================================

How to INSTALL:

.STOP the server.

.Place the file ÅÅNO_WALLHACK.pk3 in your server's /MAIN folder.

.Add this lines inside your server's file (ex:server.cfg)

seta sv_nohack "1" // (Turn ON the NO-WALLHACK MOD)

----------------------------------------------------
    Extras:
    seta anticham 1 // (Turn ON the ANTICHAM MOD)
    seta antiwambot 1 // (Turn ON the ANTIWAMBOT MOD)
    ----------------------------------------------------

.Then RESTART the server.

... and that's it, EASY .

=====================================================================================================================================

NOTE: This mod is fully compatible with ADMIN PRO mod. Works with or without it.

NOTE: This mod NEEDS REBORN PATCH on your server.

NOTE: Works ONLY WITH REBORN PATCH.

To turn ON the NO-WALLHACK mod in game, admin needs to type on console "rcon sv_nohack 1" (It needs a restart of map or round to activate the mod properly.)

To turn OFF the NO-WALLHACK mod in game, admin needs to type on console "rcon sv_nohack 0"

You might notice some slight double sound of weapons, it is normal.
    It forces the weapon sounds to the player therefor if player is not rendered behind wall you still can hear the weapon sound.
    Last edited by PacRac; April 18th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.

Cool, I'll be testing it out thanks...

it works awesome, only there are places when u go sitt there u are invissable, and alot of blinking people like the bug in stalingrad @ ss to es where in some servers closeths are placed to cover the bug.
    but overall its not bypassable so thats very awesome.

only when i test it in a full server to much complaining about blinking and invissable players

So seems the same effect of the one that built in reborn...

it is the same only tweaked by pacrac, its a bit better but same issues

You all can play around with the script and try optimizing it a bit more. My brain is tired and I can't think right now, but if pacrac can explain the theory behind his work maybe the community can brainstorm and optimize it a bit more. I think the "theory" is actually quite valid, although not sure if it's feasible. Basically remove all caulk from brush\walls

He toggles sv antiwh between -1 4 3 and 2 if i remember everytime a player can see another one. It is really weird.

I remember seeing that too, but the logic pacrac and I discussed is a bit more in depth. When I have some time I'll try to go more into detail with it.

You are right James.
    I did worked on the subject we discuss about rendering or remove the caulk of all the wall brushes, similar to what happens on v2 walls.
    Yet that is part of another wip that i left unfinished because it is client side.
    Never got able to do it server side. Only way possible could be using the same reverse enginnering you done on the reborn patch (level that is beyond me).

This version is a simpler one, yet it uses some of the different values of "sv_antiwh" on exact time intervals when player spots another one (or the opposite).
    This way it boosts the rendering time, looping those different values make the communication between player and server faster.
    If you do test you will get much much less desapearing and also less blinking.
    It is playable, and you get used to play with it easy. After 2 days playing with it u got used to and your server will be cheat/hack 100% clean free
    The sound was forced to the player, because when player is not drawn in the game the weapon sounds also are not heard, because those are attached to the player.
    This way you will hear the weapon sounds even if the player is behind the wall (not rendered/drawn)

Actually the map caulk is applied serverside on the map itself (or rather BSP). Basically you would remove the caulk from blocking the ability to prevent rendering. It's sort of a paradox, but when it comes down to it, let antiwh do the blocking serverside, otherwise render the client. Otherwise with caulk you basically get a dual layer of blocking and I think this may actually be causing the blinking effect.