Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reborn's tool "sv_antiwh" **UPDATE**

Well as i recall the only way to do it serverside was to change/add caulk textures inside bsp, yet doing it through bsp, must be done without affecting the bsp structure or size.
    If client's bsp map file doesn't match server's bsp file, it won't read (game will recognized as a custom map).
    But there is a way to "hack" it adding caulk texture attached to a fake object/model file. Must be done without affecting the bsp structure.
    Other way and simpler is the client side way, yet it will recall for download, and i don't like client side stuff.

MOHAA doesn't verify the CRC of the map I don't think. This wasn't done until SH. Anyway, clientside wouldn't work anyway. Well, it might, but to do it properly it should be done serverside. And the server is essentially what loads the map parameters.

I've just tested the version i have shared and there was a minor mistake that i did on the mike_torso's file.

"ERROR: global/mike_Torso.st: Unknown command '/*' on line 1. Expected state.

----- Server Shutdown -----"

Therefore it wasn't reading the mod properly. I am really sorry i did not check the last version of it before i publish it. My bad sorry.

I have uploaded the new fixed version.

ÅÅNO_WALLHACK.pk3

lets call it the blink module

I never understood why any attempt on creating/evolving any anti-cheat is never welcome from your side !?!?
    Always comes with jokes and criticism!!!!
    It is not the first time this happens...

That "blinking" is quite playable and we adapt quickly to it.
    Also the clipping is possible just need to do it a bitmore to the left then the normal way (even i considering that clipping is taking advantage of a bug of the game).
    If you don't clip using those leans you get no blink at all.
    But i also understand that clipping has become part of this game and i do use clipping and i still can do it with this mod ON.

the idea is realy awesome great wow super fantastic, but its unplayable, if u dont see that i will invite u to come in spec and i will turn on that mod.... and i give u rcon so u can explain the players that the blinking is not that bad and they should not lean that much anymore :P.

wovclan had the mod on this week and removed it after some hours becease of all the complaining, same as what happened in my server, its very unplayable.
    if i had the brains i would go sitt for it and figure it out and try to adapt the mod and decrease the blinking, but in this state its still useless, there are even spots when u sitt there nobody can see you, your invissable.
    maybe ryback should dive into this instead of the other anti-cheat?.

dont wanna burn it down, but its just unplayable.
    and u "adapt" to it, if i putt every day a Rolling pin in my butt after a while i "adapt" to it, but its not a good reason to do it.

so no offence, this mod is awesome if someone could finish it

Eh dont mention me slim. I dont know if ea themselves could make a serverside non blinking reborn like antiwh. Because mohaa predicts player location before you recive it from the server. Also i dont know much about the engine yet to do anything with the antiwh. Even my yet to come anticheat is clientside and it doesn't do anything with the mohaa engine.
    +Pacrac. Look. Don't lie to yourself. If a player sees blinks every 10 kills they will cry about it. Blinking is not normal for videogames. Im not denying that you may have improved the antiwh a bit. Or denying whats already done in the antiwh but is far from perfect.
    In conclusion : no server will have players if it has current antiwh on and no player will like a server that has blinking.
    But fear not cuz i ryback the saviour of mohaa will come to rescue mohaa from bad wallhackers. Just wait for a couple or three months

Ryback champ!!!!!, our savior is here, my lord, i will pray for this day!, i will make a custom statue in a custom map and call it ryback
    Last edited by Slimbips {sfx}; April 23rd, 2017 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    +Pacrac. Look. Don't lie to yourself. If a player sees blinks every 10 kills they will cry about it. Blinking is not normal for videogames. Im not denying that you may have improved the antiwh a bit. Or denying whats already done in the antiwh but is far from perfect.
    In conclusion : no server will have players if it has current antiwh on and no player will like a server that has blinking.
    But fear not cuz i ryback the saviour of mohaa will come to rescue mohaa from bad wallhackers. Just wait for a couple or three months
    I am telling you had this mod on for almost 2 years and we had always players in it. And we kept for 1 1/2 year active server at night. All daily active players on my server had already get used to it. So it is playable. You guys just don't want to accept or adapt to anything different then normal. That is why any new mod is rarelly welcome. After 15 years your see players playing same old mods and same 3 maps of obj. Just say mohaa players don't like/accept changes they want always the same soup for supper

Reborn has alot of good features and admins rarely use them.why? Because it changes something.

For instance, Every admin can use 2 strong anti-cheat mods. "Anti-chams" and "anti-wambot". These 2 mods affect nothing to playability and almost no one uses it. Why? Because some wont be able to play the same way anymore with that on? wondering :/?

MOHAA players don't accept changes.(period)

I am not going to discuss this anymore. I made my point.
    Mod is playable and my clan proved it for 2 years we played with it on.
    Last edited by PacRac; April 22nd, 2017 at 06:45 AM.

i have a member that loved your server (zware), but hes always askign me why u putt the blink module on, he says that destroys the server.
    and its true, its shit.

but that ett mod is incredible insane ,. u shouldnt putt that obj mod between it as the ett mod on itself is a masterpeice