Thread: [Release] OpenMoHAA server x86/x64 binaries

Default [Release] OpenMoHAA server x86/x64 binaries

Because I mainly focus on the MOH:UE project, I decided to release the server version of OpenMoHAA (the client version doesn't work due to the lack of the F.A.K.K client source code) just so that you can try it and see how it works. It is the new version of OpenMoHAA that is based on C++ F.A.K.K sources with a lot of MoH:AA reverse engineering.

I'm unsure about crashes/bugs as I haven't touched the source code since a long time ago before today, I had to fix most memory issues and crashes related to x64 builds today.
    The server binaries can be used to make a public server, but be aware that there may be some more crashes and/or bugs.

Features
    ==========
    • Standard MoHAA gameplay and script engine with mods support
    • Bots (by using addbot/removebot commands)
    • More scripting commands (type dumpallclasses in console after having loaded a map and open g_allclasses.html from the root MOHAA folder)

Missing features (for the server version)
    =========
    • AI
    • Vehicles

The x86 version of OpenMoHAA server can also use the standard mohaa gamex86.dll and MOHAA can use the gamex86.dll shipped with OpenMoHAA.
    The is needed to run the binaries.

Start a server with : "omohaaded_x64.exe +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +set g_gametype 1 +gamemap dm/mohdm4"

Download and install the Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 if not already installed.

OpenMoHAA server binaries : bin-opm2017-19-02.zip
    Source code : https://github.com/openmoh/openmohaa
    Last edited by Ley0k; February 20th, 2017 at 07:06 AM.

Thanks for the share Ley0k! As always incredible job with all the work you do! I know we all look forward to see how MOH:UE turns out. Keep up the amazing work!

Nice ley0k! Well done
    I think even if there are crashes they will be fixed easily. Hopefully.

Ahh this is great thanks for sharing !!! nice to see the efforts on this not lost

Great work Ley0k. Keep it going (Y).