Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardian's World Of Pain Server IP 108.61.125.64

Default Guardian's World Of Pain Server IP 108.61.125.64

Hi Every One I am Merlin! from Guardian's World Of Pain Server we have a great little Server I have worked hard at making it a Fun Clean Server and have Many Admin who work hard on that as well we have had more than our share of Trouble makers and Hackers some worse than others but between the ones banned and other Servers trying to Smear the Server we have a Great bunch of Players.
    We always Welcome good players to Play in our Server and Make Friends and Have Fun our Server IP is 108.61.125.64 Come hang out with us!.
    When looking at the Post I couldn't help seeing some have posted bad stuff about my Server I think going to so much trouble to hurt another server is really low but guess they get some thing from that.
    We admin and do our very best to keep the Server Clean and Fun I can't say I know a lot about the Mods or Configs but I have learned some we have had some Flood our Server Slots with 999's for some time trying to Crash us to those who do not like us or want to hurt my Server they say I have Bots or Fake Players but its not true I think the Problem is finally fixed but I am sure those trying to Smear us will use some thing else.
    But our Players have a lot of Fun and we all have Friends and Family who Play with all that we have gone threw its still a Great Game and I think we have a Great Server.
    So Come Check us out get to know us and have fun Thank You.

if people complain and moan about your server it probably meens that your doing good

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin2016 View Post
    Hi Every One I am Merlin! from Guardian's World Of Pain Server we have a great little Server I have worked hard at making it a Fun Clean Server and have Many Admin who work hard on that as well we have had more than our share of Trouble makers and Hackers some worse than others but between the ones banned and other Servers trying to Smear the Server we have a Great bunch of Players.
    We always Welcome good players to Play in our Server and Make Friends and Have Fun our Server IP is 108.61.125.64 Come hang out with us!.
    When looking at the Post I couldn't help seeing some have posted bad stuff about my Server I think going to so much trouble to hurt another server is really low but guess they get some thing from that.
    We admin and do our very best to keep the Server Clean and Fun I can't say I know a lot about the Mods or Configs but I have learned some we have had some Flood our Server Slots with 999's for some time trying to Crash us to those who do not like us or want to hurt my Server they say I have Bots or Fake Players but its not true I think the Problem is finally fixed but I am sure those trying to Smear us will use some thing else.
    But our Players have a lot of Fun and we all have Friends and Family who Play with all that we have gone threw its still a Great Game and I think we have a Great Server.
    So Come Check us out get to know us and have fun Thank You.
    Hi - feel free to share your server on AAAA also great job and yup its hard work running a server these days with low life causing trouble
    http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/forums/foru...AAAA-Community

You are welcome to appeal the blacklist entry for your server, but I fear that you're not telling the whole story. If your server is no longer being filled by fake players, I'd be happy to remove the blacklist entry, but know that it will be re-added if the fake players continue.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    You are welcome to appeal the blacklist entry for your server, but I fear that you're not telling the whole story. If your server is no longer being filled by fake players, I'd be happy to remove the blacklist entry, but know that it will be re-added if the fake players continue.
    Hi folks,

Yes you're right about this guy not telling the whole story. He keeps filling his server with fake players and fooling constantly gametracker stats to be in the top 10 servers list. For example, you can have a 21/24 stat on gametracker (like today) while he had only 4 players really playing + 4 players sleeping or AFK and that's it.

Curiously, whatever the gt 3 fake players limit rule, seems nothing was done yet whatever complaints against this server. I restarted playing MOHHA recently so I've been asked by someone who knew I was helping for an anti hack community in the past to investigate. Sadly, this is true. Fake ranking and it's very very easy to see. I smurfed on the top 15 servers during a week to compare gametracker stats and real traffic and this server was the only one to not be clean / break the rules.

I prefer (respect) someone who admit he was doing something wrong, apologize and change for real.

Nothing sweet to say about someone cheating but pretending he's kind of "victim" / he did nothing wrong / he has no clue about what's going on.

All that to say I'm glad you did the right thing here.

(On my side I'll start a debate soon on HH about this case because it's the first time I see a case like this one that last for so long.)

CYA,

O3CT

Quote Originally Posted by Ov3rCasT View Post
    Hi folks,

Yes you're right about this guy not telling the whole story. He keeps filling his server with fake players and fooling constantly gametracker stats to be in the top 10 servers list. For example, you can have a 21/24 stat on gametracker (like today) while he had only 4 players really playing + 4 players sleeping or AFK and that's it.

Curiously, whatever the gt 3 fake players limit rule, seems nothing was done yet whatever complaints against this server. I restarted playing MOHHA recently so I've been asked by someone who knew I was helping for an anti hack community in the past to investigate. Sadly, this is true. Fake ranking and it's very very easy to see. I smurfed on the top 15 servers during a week to compare gametracker stats and real traffic and this server was the only one to not be clean / break the rules.

I prefer (respect) someone who admit he was doing something wrong, apologize and change for real.

Nothing sweet to say about someone cheating but pretending he's kind of "victim" / he did nothing wrong / he has no clue about what's going on.

All that to say I'm glad you did the right thing here.

(On my side I'll start a debate soon on HH about this case because it's the first time I see a case like this one that last for so long.)

CYA,

O3CT
    HH ? what's that?
    Also you do know gametracker doesn't give live stats ?
    gametracker.JPG

To be fair, Merlin is not the only one in this..

GZ does the same...
    95.97.109.32:12203 Free-For-All Stalingrad No Bazooka!! (normally filled with fake players, while writting this 5)
    95.97.109.32:12204 -|GZ|- TDM All Weapons! (normally filled with fake players while writting this only 1)

and so on, and so on xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sandman View Post
    To be fair, Merlin is not the only one in this..

GZ does the same...
    95.97.109.32:12203 Free-For-All Stalingrad No Bazooka!! (normally filled with fake players, while writting this 5)
    95.97.109.32:12204 -|GZ|- TDM All Weapons! (normally filled with fake players while writting this only 1)

and so on, and so on xD
    GZ owner is getrs/amjad/armyboy and sooooo many names mate, shadow knows all of them, he keeps registering with different nicks here lol.
    He is banned here.

So we have more servers that should be added to the black list?
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Well if you talk about 'false characters' then yes.

Armyboy is appearantly running multiple games at the same time since hes in all of his servers the same time
    Also he has multiple characters with a ping of 2-8 (so ran from his dedibox) inside his servers all the time aswell.

And somehow, i dont know why.. but hes able to fill up his server with 999'er without kicking them (must have set his autokick off) in order to do so.
    However these 'characters' are being counted as players for people looking for a high populated server.

We @ WOV have also people in spec offcourse, but atleast we play from time to time.. ive never seen any of armyboy's character fire a single shot.

the ips of his servers are:
    95.97.109.32:12203 Free-For-All Stalingrad No Bazooka!!
    95.97.109.32:12204 -|GZ|- TDM All Weapons!

However i think its up to you by reading this post wether you decide to blacklist them or not. I just mentioned this because of the reply on merlins post by others