Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardian's World Of Pain Server IP 108.61.125.64

And here we go again, in PM and also on chat :P
    -----------------------------------------------------

Today, 01:33 PM
    fawzi

Default Hi

You will apologize in the forums and delete your post about GZ

Im just talking good to you fornow , because no one accuse wov , to let you come and accuse GZ.

Again im saying you will delete your post and apologize , if you dont want to go to the good way , no problem.

I'd report him on gametracker but he doesn't deserve the attention.

I also received a PM. I provided a proof in the image below that the server is sometimes populated by fake players.

fake players.jpg
    3 inactive (fake) players, not playing since more than 50 minutes
    Last edited by Ley0k; July 7th, 2017 at 03:28 PM.

I remember the time Ley0k spawned fake players on his server... Haha.. Oh wait, they actually moved around and had a little AI. :P

PROOFS:
    I edited mohaafill source abit , test it on gz server and booom! Six RyBacks inside gz.
    That means that sv_maxconnperip is 6 or more. the default is 3. This , in addition to game tracker status should be enough evidence for his guilt.
    1-gametracker status showing that he only got 0 players today (after he was banned from server list):
    gz_idiots.JPG
    You should see that his server never goes below 4~6 players(bots) in the past week. But when he got banned from the list he removed these bots that's why it's 0 players today.
    2- mohaafill test:
    gz_fill.JPG

I got connected six times simultaneously which reborn doesn't allow by default(default is 3 times).So he must have modified it(to 6 or more) to allow his bots to connect to the server.
    Last edited by RyBack; July 8th, 2017 at 03:02 AM.

Wow, this is getting way out of hand. Quit spamming these forums. PurpleElephant, thank you for moderating these posts! Seriously guys, it's simple. Follow rules and we will abide by ours. We don't want fake players in servers to make it appear a server is falsely full of users. I've seen this before and it's annoying when you're running around a server by yourself thinking there are other players. There's nothing more to say to that.

If you're testing stuff, that's fine, but don't set it that way on a public server to fool others into thinking it's full of players when it's not.

I keep getting PM's too.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Again...

I did as you instructed, joined your server and low and behold, i found fake players sitting in spectate.

Some having been sitting there for over 12 hours....

So until you stop using fake players to boost your ranking, your server will continue to be blacklisted from our master server list.

This DOES NOT affect gametracker anyway, as they use their own master server list, so this will not stop players from seeing your server.
    I will say it again, PLAYERS CAN STILL CONNECT TO YOUR SERVER, so blaming us for lack of players in your server is pointless. There are other master server lists out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

How is having virtual players in the server not classed as fake players lol

Your screenshots from game tracker prove nothing only that there are players in the server,
    connect to the actual server and then screenshot the players showing that they are fake.

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :

We did look into rybacks accusations and they were sound.
    We will look into the servers you posted and if found to be using fake players then they will aswell be subjected to a blacklisting.
    Can you post up the IP and PORT address of each of the servers. I can not tell what server you are talking about without IP
    Last edited by Purple Elephant1au; July 10th, 2017 at 12:48 AM.

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :