Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardian's World Of Pain Server IP 108.61.125.64

I think that's a good enough reason for a blacklist, not to forget that the owner of the servers is also banned from here, plus he (tries to) crashes other servers, runs a hack clan etc. etc.

Oh and I remember he actually came on here a while back, asking how to fill servers and if we could send him the tool, for 'testing purposes only' lmao.
    Last edited by Shadow; July 3rd, 2017 at 07:56 AM.

Ok an other reason to put him on the blacklist..

he just came into our server, asked me if i was here...
    Told me i posted shit on this website and he demanded me to remove it.. i said it wasnt shit but the truth.. and he demanded again or he would DDOS our server

so yea... his name was Vitu... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sandman View Post
    Ok an other reason to put him on the blacklist..

he just came into our server, asked me if i was here...
    Told me i posted shit on this website and he demanded me to remove it.. i said it wasnt shit but the truth.. and he demanded again or he would DDOS our server

so yea... his name was Vitu... ^^
    You got ovh , while he has a shitty host that i can't even find lol.
    <if you house is made of glass....>

Oh BTW He does the same shit with me always.
    even when I blocked him on fb he sent a middle man to insult me and demand the same as you, delete whatever blows his covers lol.

Added to black list and will apply tonight at 1 AM MST.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Default merlin

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Added to black list and will apply tonight at 1 AM MST.
    Hopefully you can add Merlin aka Guardian , his server is 'merlins world of camelot' (previously known as guardians world of pain). That is who the first thread restart was posting about. I've watched the same server for quite a few months now and agree.

If you watch his server, it's laughable. He's figured out the rather trivial statistics to keep within a certain rank, and has software that loads up fake players with random names (sometimes names of common players, who are rather surprised to see themselves playing on his server when they are connected elsewhere or not at all). The software will automatically remove the fakes after a short time, then replace them with other fakes.

Also - any time you see more than 15 or so players on his server at gametracker.com, go connect to his server. You'll see he only has a small fraction of that number (perhaps 5 or so), and half of those are AFK (yes, accounting for the fact that gametracker is not real time). He's posted elsewhere that "someone is attacking his server by loading up fake players please unban me" more than once... odd.

JayWest1024

Quote Originally Posted by JayWest1024 View Post
    Hopefully you can add Merlin aka Guardian , his server is 'merlins world of camelot' (previously known as guardians world of pain). That is who the first thread restart was posting about. I've watched the same server for quite a few months now and agree.

If you watch his server, it's laughable. He's figured out the rather trivial statistics to keep within a certain rank, and has software that loads up fake players with random names (sometimes names of common players, who are rather surprised to see themselves playing on his server when they are connected elsewhere or not at all). The software will automatically remove the fakes after a short time, then replace them with other fakes.

Also - any time you see more than 15 or so players on his server at gametracker.com, go connect to his server. You'll see he only has a small fraction of that number (perhaps 5 or so), and half of those are AFK (yes, accounting for the fact that gametracker is not real time). He's posted elsewhere that "someone is attacking his server by loading up fake players please unban me" more than once... odd.

JayWest1024
    He should marry Getrs lol.
    This is fake players bug, the show up in gt and server list but not in the server itself.

I assure you the fake player situation on Merlin's "world of camelot" server is definitely no bug. He is doing it intentionally.
    Last edited by Todesengel; July 7th, 2017 at 06:22 AM. Reason: spelling

GZ servers also have these fake players, they are set in a team spectating (due to map change). They probably use a common tool to do so.
    Last edited by Ley0k; July 7th, 2017 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWest1024 View Post
    I assure you the fake player situation on Merlin's "world of camelot" server is definitely no bug. He is doing it intentionally.
    No it is literally called fake players bug, there is a tool that uses it called "mohaafill".