Thread: i keep getting timeout on all the servers

Angry i keep getting timeout on all the servers

Hey Guys Long Time No See {Razor - James - own3mall}
    First of all i would like to thank everyone around here for their great patient and thier continued work on that patch.
    Today I'm facing the most weird bug i have ever see in my entire life as the title said Whenever i try to join any server except mine after 3 seconds from joining the connection hangs then i see connection timeout? I reinstalled repatched my game removed all the mods but nothing worked litterly.
    Some people say that some of country's ip range was blocked is that true? Is that even possible? Because you know other friends from my country are facing the same problem today and some were able to play
    Is there are any methods make me detect the error source?
    Thank you waiting replay
    Update1:
    Guys Something is definitely wrong i made some tests with myself and i found out that i was able to play online after i turned On My VPN what that supposed to mean?does my ISP is blocking me? how to bypass that without VPN any idea?
    Last edited by just-user; August 8th, 2016 at 01:32 AM.

The only thing that happened to me like this situation was that "rate" was low (5000).
    When i changed that to something higher like 30000, the problem was gone!

Try that
    But it's possible it won't be that..

Quote Originally Posted by Appelpitje View Post
    The only thing that happened to me like this situation was that "rate" was low (5000).
    When i changed that to something higher like 30000, the problem was gone!
    Try that
    But it's possible it won't be that..
    didn't work anymore ideas? guys

Is very strange....

Try to see when you get time out look on the console if says "This server is only for low pings".

If he says this that means the server is not good configured, normaly when you connect to the server on the beggining you get a 999 ping and when the servers see that he block you from connecting.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    Is very strange....

Try to see when you get time out look on the console if says "This server is only for low pings".

If he says this that means the server is not good configured, normaly when you connect to the server on the beggining you get a 999 ping and when the servers see that he block you from connecting.
    My pimg is low already besides nothing unusual in the console
    Anymore ideas?
    Last edited by just-user; August 8th, 2016 at 10:38 AM.

Try ping the server and see if you get a response.

On windows: Open command prompt, enter "ping 123.123.123.123".

Where "123.123.123.123" is the IP of the server you are trying to connect to.
    If you get a response it means your pc can reach the server and the trouble lies in the application Of MOH;AA.

You're pumping an old inactive thread, raj.

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    You're pumping an old inactive thread, raj.
    lol..didn't even noticed