Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Please!

Hi again guys we are now been attacked again by the same person and they are constantly crashing the server

As far as we are aware we have the latest patches for everything in

Is there anyone that could help where we could get some crash logs or something where we can see how he is doing it ? and learn how to combat it

We are getting to the stage of we need a fix or if not as a clan we are closing down as we cant even play a night of mohaa without this clown ruining everything

If anyone can help in anyway we would appreciate it!

after u patched the server did u use a reborn server.cf template like this?
    http://www.x-null.net/wiki/index.php...mplate/Example

Your server in sh or aa ? I saw server called S O S in sh if thats it then you cant put reborn patch

If you have a SH server you could install the Davens patch because have some fixes for the crashes of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by vodka25 View Post
    Hi again guys we are now been attacked again by the same person and they are constantly crashing the server .............
    I've never played SH but I've seen couple of vids on YT and besides additional models I did not see anything different than AA. This is not to offend anyone by any means but my point is that if there is not much difference in the gameplay of AA and SH then why not join AA and be part of bigger community. Also it would help in focusing (development) energy on one project only instead of multiple.

Just expressed my opinion. Can someone explain to me if there is any significant gameplay difference between AA and SH multiplayer gaming??

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ewok View Post
    Your server in sh or aa ? I saw server called S O S in sh if thats it then you cant put reborn patch
    Yes that is our server

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    If you have a SH server you could install the Davens patch because have some fixes for the crashes of the server.
    Thanks for the reply ill look in to this

Quote Originally Posted by anspectrum View Post
    I've never played SH but I've seen couple of vids on YT and besides additional models I did not see anything different than AA. This is not to offend anyone by any means but my point is that if there is not much difference in the gameplay of AA and SH then why not join AA and be part of bigger community. Also it would help in focusing (development) energy on one project only instead of multiple.

Just expressed my opinion. Can someone explain to me if there is any significant gameplay difference between AA and SH multiplayer gaming??

Cheers.
    my honest answer is this is what we have always played so its just the norm we have are clan skins and blood mods etc in i dont know if this can be done on the AA

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    after u patched the server did u use a reborn server.cf template like this?
    http://www.x-null.net/wiki/index.php...mplate/Example
    we used are old server.cfg as it had all our settings in

In short we are not technical we had an admin run the server for 4 years but he has now given up and the few remaining members are trying to resolve this

If anyone could help us via team viewer or a phone call to help us that would be awesome

we have tried so far

1 running the patch on the server (gtx will not let us change .exe files and only they will do it and not sure if they have!)

2 we have hired a dedi box and installed everything fresh with patches from here but then we get an error couldnt execute custom.cfg

in short we are missing something somewhere along the lines but we are trying are best but to no avail

I am willing to donate/pay anyone who is capable of fixing this problem so me and my fellow clan members can carry on enjoying the game we have played for years!