I didn't think this was going to be necessary, but unfortunately from what I have been seeing the last few months I feel that I needed to take some action!

When you register on the forums, it is expected of you to follow the following rules:
1. Be respectful towards each other. If there is ANY disagreement, take it outside of the forums. If it becomes a problem, contact one of the leaders to help come up with a solution.

2. Search forums first before posting a new thread!!!
Note: If you don't follow this rule, and your question has been answered; depending on how you approach us about asking the question, we may take action such as deleting your post and warning you. If we continue seeing redundant questions asked, we will take permanent action resulting in a ban.
These forums are for helping each other out and learning from them... We will NOT hold your hand and do everything for you. Some users will go to the extent of making a mod for you, and this is fine, but if you ask questions such as ("how do I install this pk3?", "how do I run MOHAA?", "What color are my socks?"), then you might just get instantly banned for being ignorant. I have no patience for people that don't try to learn things on their own, or ask questions without doing a little searching beforehand.

3. Similar to above, if you spam or we consider your post spam, you will be warned or banned depending on how we feel about the post you made.

Outside of that, it's pretty much open, but we will not be babysitting users on these forums that end up ruining the fun experience we have.