Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Soon] AlphaMAC!!!!!!

What is being worked on:
    Fixing infraction fixer.
    Adding screenshots and demos.
    Reports button.
    Other improvements
    Last edited by RyBack; May 27th, 2016 at 03:37 AM.

awesome man keep up the good work
    program is easy to use.

errors
    1) u can close program while playing without an error is messaged (so u dont know when u are disconnected)
    2) alot of mohaa games are unable to get clean (after running the cleaner) for example this one https://www.dropbox.com/s/w8jf2jmya9...MOHAA.rar?dl=0
    3) messages in the server saying to everyone that there are clean players in the server.
    4) a standard message that is saying once in the 5 minutes that slimbips is the best player ever (important)

Adding onto what Slimbips said earlier, that MOHAAC was good in a way that it showed to whole of the mohaa community if anyone had hacked so that admins can ban him. Does your anticheat system has got the same functionality or better one ?

Can you list down some of the features that we will be looking at once the product is finished like how it would help admins in catching cheaters ?

the system will not catch cheaters, the system will work like mohaac.... if u run the program u show everyone that u are clean.
    so if people dont run it u still have to spec.

but the program should be so easy to use... like it is now so every noob can run it.
    and hoping in the future we can lure everyone in to use it.

HoHoHo not really, it only shows whos using the program and offline ppl will not be shown.
    I have to let ppl know that this is the ALPHA version of the program, it'll do the job after some updates and version is gonna rock ,

i have trust in you ryback, everything looks cool ..... fuck the haters

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    i have trust in you ryback, everything looks cool ..... fuck the haters
    Haters are angry bcuz it's not stable, but I'M WORKING MY ASS OF TO MAKE PERFECT,
    So Please if you have any issue report here.

Hello,
    RyBack, congratulations for this hard work m8, really appreciated . I've been testing it and found some issues with the infraction fixer. it does fix some files but others it doesnt. I just uninstall the game and reinstall from my iso files, files that i have done from my original cd's. after installing the game and installing the patch v1.11 the game is stock and ready to play. But alphamac detects infractions, among other files that are normal to be different ex: mohaa.exe, it does detect non stock the files pak0 and pak2 which i find very strange. Are u using really the original files or some newer pak0 and pak2 files? those 2 filese should be AS STOCK AS POSSIBLE, because those 2 files are the principal files used by hackers. I do have those iso files sharing through a link if u want those. Believe me those 2 iso files are ORIGINAL made from my original CDS.

After doing the infraction fixer from alphaMAC all downloads went ok and i got inside server with status "PURE".
    But after 1 minute my status pass from "pure" to "dirty"?!?. Strange.

Keep the good work, i am loving it so far and i know u will make this a nice anti-cheat

Regards,
    PacRac

Hello Medal Friend

I installed on my PC.
    Easy, gave two error msg.(ok)
    the beginning asked to send for backup, did not work, then selected Delete, closed and open again.
    I noticed that left the clean mohaa, deleted the pks maps (Navarone, stlo, schplatzburg). In mohaa directory \ configs \ was 3 CFG files (not deleted).

We are here to help in testing, just ask we will do here.

(All together, one goal)

Quote Originally Posted by wstives View Post
    Hello Medal Friend

I installed on my PC.
    Easy, gave two error msg.(ok)
    the beginning asked to send for backup, did not work, then selected Delete, closed and open again.
    I noticed that left the clean mohaa, deleted the pks maps (Navarone, stlo, schplatzburg). In mohaa directory \ configs \ was 3 CFG files (not deleted).

We are here to help in testing, just ask we will do here.

(All together, one goal)
    That the spirit !