Thread: Odd side effect for some reason

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Odd side effect for some reason

Don't know why but thought I should mention the issue as I don't idk if it's happened before.

On the online browser http://mohaaservers.tk/

I have 2 of my 3 servers listed. The 3rd server is registered and is a freezetag server.

Web Browser View
    onlineOnline MOHSHMOHSH **>GOB<**-N-TT (ICCC) -=ThorsThunder.ekn.net 4 Maps=- 162.210.240.107:12203 Team-Match dm/Pacific-Island-AA 0/56
    onlineOnline MOHSHMOHSH **>GOB<**-N-TT -=Under Construction=- 162.210.240.107:12205 jv_bot01 dm/MP_Bahnhof_DM 0/48

On the ingame browser, the ICCC server and the freezetag server show, but not the Under Construction server lol
    Freezetag server is a 12204 server.

I've not changed anything since they all ran last, but I was able to make the opposite server show up in reverse on the browsers ie the freezetag on web browser but missing in game browser & Under Construction server missing on web but showing in game.

Anyone have any ideas lol?

ASUS P8B75-M * Quadcore 3.1GHz * 32GB ram * GT740 4GB video * Logitech USB Marble Mouse=Trackball * System - ArchLinux-EndeavourOS, KDE Plasma Desktop * Triple monitor

Not sure, but according to the Reborn Master Server, it hasn't been alive since a while. Thus, a heartbeat isn't making its way to the master server from 12204

MOHAAServers.tk database also already has a record of your 12204 server, but it too has not been detected as alive since greater than 14 days ago. I think there may be a firewall issue on your end.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Right now the 12203 and 12205 are on both browsers now.

but they are all running currently at the same time and can connect to all three is why I thought it odd.

hhmmm, I'll look some more @ my configs and fourple check if I might have mucked up something.

ASUS P8B75-M * Quadcore 3.1GHz * 32GB ram * GT740 4GB video * Logitech USB Marble Mouse=Trackball * System - ArchLinux-EndeavourOS, KDE Plasma Desktop * Triple monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Major A View Post
    Right now the 12203 and 12205 are on both browsers now.

but they are all running currently at the same time and can connect to all three is why I thought it odd.

hhmmm, I'll look some more @ my configs and fourple check if I might have mucked up something.
    Don't forget to run these patched binaries on your server for best results:

http://uhost4free.com/gamespy.htm#servershowingame
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.