Thread: Cleaning up forums

Exclamation Cleaning up forums

Attention to all users

It has been brought to our attention that there are a number of users with duplicate accounts. At this time, we would like to clean up the forums a little bit to help with the "mess" that we've had over the number of years. I am letting you all know this so if there are any duplicate accounts that were created in the past, please let us know if you want to continue using 1 account over the other. We don't want multiple accounts created per user unless there was a reason for it. You can address any concerns to me. Currently the staff will go around and clean the boards and if we come across any duplicate accounts, we will message you and let you know. If there is no response after 3 days, we will use our best judgement on which duplicate account we delete.

*NOTE* Keep in mind, this isn't to throw anyone under the bus. We don't want to start any flame wars. We just want to keep this community moving, learning and growing. We get a number of users that come here with questions. We are here to provide support for you, but you need to play a proactive part as well by making sure your question hasn't already been answered in the past. PLEASE use the search function. If we continue seeing the same questions asked by the same users, you will be warned until it leads to a more permanent step. If you create a duplicate account and come back with the same question then both accounts will be banned.

Once again, we are all here to help each other out and to grow, but don't expect anyone to hand you everything you ask for. Put a little effort in yourself!

Thanks for your time!

We are here to provide support for you, but you need to play a proactive part as well by making sure your question hasn't already been answered in the past. PLEASE use the search function. If we continue seeing the same questions asked by the same users, you will be warned until it leads to a more permanent step
    The more Permanent step is the BUS - thrown under it you will be and then we all take turns driving over you and turning you into road kill and then we have a BBQ of your remains

Yep and throw users with ugly enormous signature too

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Order View Post
    Yep and throw users with ugly enormous signature too
    hihihi :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    hihihi :P

Dont blink I now compressed my sig you may miss it

Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post

Dont blink I now compressed my sig you may miss it
    Nooooooooooooooooooo not that song you dont know how many times i had to hear that song and replay it over and over...

beep beep beep, beep beep beep

LMAO - must admit it appears to engraved it self into my mind and I am whistling it and singing it in my mind and now my kids have copied me and its driving me round and round and round on the wheels on the bus

May be this will help

Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post
    May be this will help

Nah dats bus driver intro song, memories