Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick-Edit Posts and Replies?

Default Quick-Edit Posts and Replies?

We all know how lazy am I, So i thought of, instead of redirecting to the edit page, Is it easy to use a js form instead so redirecting would be when you only post? like the quick reply box ?

O.o

No. Nothing is easy. Let me know when you have it working, and I'll install it on the forum.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

I don't understand the request? How would you enable the "quick edit box"?

I think Ryback wants to rewrite vBulletin using a more client side architecture. But then again, if he did that, he might as well sell his version, get rich, and retire.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I don't understand the request? How would you enable the "quick edit box"?
    Compare the "reply" button action with the "edit post" button action.
    Reply => uses javascript/jquery code to show the form without leaving the page.Post request is done via Ajax.
    Edit => redirects to the edit page. Which means leaving the page where you clicked edit. Form is posted via usual http requests.
    Now I suggest modifying the edit btn behaviour so it'd be similar to reply btn. Ie without forcing you to leave the current page.
    Last edited by RyBack; April 12th, 2016 at 06:57 PM.

Well I just checked and the option is enabled

Found a useful thread.
    https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=182122
    Perhaps trying what those guys say would help ? If u don't want to dig in the site or break something it is OK for. This whole thread is for the sake of my laziness.

i think ryback is such a lazy computernerd that he has all mechanical equipment in house to not move, when his alarm goes in the morning automaticly the coffeemachine goes on wich include sugar and milk, autoshower and when he jumps out of bed he jumps right in his clothes etc