Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reborn mapvote and vote kick?... or im just crazy?

Default Reborn mapvote and vote kick?... or im just crazy?

reborn had votekick and mapvote build in right?..
    how to enable both?, if not is there a mod or somehting?, cant find it

ah oke i enabled seta g_allowvote "1" and seems that votes are on.... but can i change settings of the % it must have before it switches map?, now when 1 person votes it will do what 1 person says... and i want to make it 70% or smth

You can't change that setting with the build in vote function. As long as there are more "yes" votes than "no" votes, the vote will pass. If there are more "no" votes than "yes" votes, the vote will not pass. If you have two people in the server, one vote is 50%. If you have ten people in the server, one vote is 10%. So making the "threshold" for a passed vote 70% means you'd have to have 100% of the votes any time there are fewer than four people in the server. That would be an issue if you had a player in spec who was not actively voting (but becuase how the system works, he still takes 50%, 33%, 25% ... of the vote because he is in the server). This thread has your question in it, and Sor talks about "remaking" the vote functions using scripting - but he never goes into detail:

http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthr...highlight=vote
    Last edited by [cB]SplatterGuts; March 6th, 2016 at 12:36 PM.

ah ke tks, makes it a littew bit hard to use than, maybe use it in the future

Wait slim did u use the same autocorrect I use or u just got a headache from splatter's post ? Lol.

haha no i understand what hes saying.
    calculator voting is not like i want it to be, so better for me to not use it, and wait for the new patch.
    but not need it realy, just was curious how it worked, and his explain was good for me to understand

Problem that if person call a vote and no one voted this person who called it his vote will success even if there is no votes !! So this realy bug how to fix please

dont spam oyur message in multiple threads please... we are not completely blind or dumb

Rofl maybe own3mall got solution for this so i posted in his thread i did a crime ?

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Getrs View Post
    Problem that if person call a vote and no one voted this person who called it his vote will success even if there is no votes !! So this realy bug how to fix please
    It is not a bug, it is how votes works.
    If there is only 1 person in the server, it's always going to pass a vote because the majority of 1 player believe it or not is 1 player.
    When a player calls a vote, they automatically have a yes vote.

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive