Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: {^V^} Guardian's World Of Pain) {^V^} - 8.6.77.133

X-Null people, something i dont understand is thug people coming into your home and masterserver to insult you and you let them do.
    @thug people: do what you want with your server and let people thanks to whom the game can survive, do what they want with their masterserver. If you're not able to attract players normally on your server, shut it down because that means people dont like you neither.

The Master Server is how they find the servers and you know by my server not being listed it's killing my server and for nothing but following a rule that other server or doing but my server is the only one black listed and you think that's right and I shouldn't be up set.
    Your so closed minded it's not funny

Dude, please just stop. This is wayyyy overboard man. If you have heart conditions you should seriously consider getting up and getting some fresh air anyway. Read a book. Do something proactive. Watching netflix and bitching about MOHAA def won't help your heart condition. If anything, it's making it worse due to unnecessary stress about a GAME!!!! No offense, but this is just ridiculous. You seriously need to relax. If you're getting fed up about whether or not you should be paying for a server, and you want to run it on your terms, then I would say DON'T pay for one and you won't have anything to worry about.

And by the way, sorry to hear about your condition, but it still doesn't explain why an adult is unable to form a properly constructed sentence. You have like 5 thoughts mixed into 1 sentence (10 lines long)... I mean, I'm not saying others don't make grammar or spelling mistakes, but seriously my brain hurts every time I read what you're typing. Let's just stop this right now. I'm 2 seconds away from closing this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Order View Post
    X-Null people, something i dont understand is thug people coming into your home and masterserver to insult you and you let them do.
    @thug people: do what you want with your server and let people thanks to whom the game can survive, do what they want with their masterserver. If you're not able to attract players normally on your server, shut it down because that means people dont like you neither.
    The Master Server is how they find the servers and you know by my server not being listed it's killing my server and for nothing but following a rule that other server or doing but my server is the only one black listed and you think that's right and I shouldn't be up set any one would be

#brainHurts ^^
    I'm going to install a grammar/punctuation plugin for this forum

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Dude, please just stop. This is wayyyy overboard man. If you have heart conditions you should seriously consider getting up and getting some fresh air anyway. Read a book. Do something proactive. Watching netflix and bitching about MOHAA def won't help your heart condition. If anything, it's making it worse due to unnecessary stress about a GAME!!!! No offense, but this is just ridiculous. You seriously need to relax. If you're getting fed up about whether or not you should be paying for a server, and you want to run it on your terms, then I would say DON'T pay for one and you won't have anything to worry about.

And by the way, sorry to hear about your condition, but it still doesn't explain why an adult is unable to construct a properly constructed sentence. You have like 5 thoughts mixed into 1 sentence (10 lines long)... I mean, I'm not saying others don't make grammar or spelling mistakes, but seriously my brain hurts every time I read what you're typing. Let's just stop this right now. I'm 2 seconds away from closing this thread.
    Thank You for your thoughts.
    I can see I am not getting any where here but to be the only one black listed for following a rule that so many others or doing is wrong I guess I hoped this wrong could be undone but it looks hopeless

Let's drop it and move forward. Instead of pointing fingers you could have just dropped the 3 players and this would have all been fine and dandy 15 pages ago. (obviously sarcasm, but you get my point) (no need for a response; actions speak louder than words. We'll check back on your server in a week to see if you're behaving, and if so we will remove you from blacklist. This is your FINAL warning.)

I don't want to hear anymore about this. I don't want to hear any accusations. I don't want to hear anything other than see this resolved on your part. I already told you what you need to do, just get it done. You have 1 week to prove that you understand and will comply.

Topic concluded <mic drop>

Where's close topic button can't find it.

Thread closed