Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: {^V^} Guardian's World Of Pain) {^V^} - 8.6.77.133

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian2018 View Post
    There or no clear rules .
    Ok Guys especially Own3amall Is there post or link about rules and laws which should the Owners OF servers and Clans Must Follow it cuz i'm created My Own Clan And server already and it will run after 1.5 month cuz i wonder what is the rules should the Owner OF servers should do it
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

There or no clear rules and no one even tells any one there black listed for years my server has been attacked by you all not once did any one offer to help me I learned by trail and error even now I don't know every thing never will I may not be as smart as you all but I have put countless hours into my server and we will get by if you do this again.
    It's your list you can pick and choose what servers have players and not but there is no Justice if you black list my server again with out even as much as going there just not right.
    I could say more but whats the point can't win fighting with God Complexes.
    This message speaks for itself.
    You admittedly run a 'fake player filled' server and act like you had no clue what you were doing?
    And where is the justice in trying to get up the ranking when others put actual effort into their server and get real people to play there?
    And now playing the victim.. and saying we have a 'God Complex' lol. It's like accusing anti-cheat creators for banning cheats.
    My humble apologies that we try to play fair.. -.-

Also think of Gametracker as an example, they remove 'fake player filled' servers as well when they are reported or catch them.
    Last edited by Shadow; July 26th, 2018 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beroo View Post
    Ok Guys especially Own3amall Is there post or link about rules and laws which should the Owners OF servers and Clans Must Follow it cuz i'm created My Own Clan And server already and it will run after 1.5 month cuz i wonder what is the rules should the Owner OF servers should do it
    https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...listed-Servers

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I won't abuse fake players again. You have my word.
    I'd like to start a new white page.

And the very next day.....

Capture.JPG

None of them are in spec, only 4 of them are moving for 20 to 30 minutes. I am not saying they are using fake players, I am suggesting it bears looking in to by someone other than me.

There or no clear rules and no one even tells any one there black listed for years my server has been attacked by you all not once did any one offer to help me I learned by trail and error even now I don't know every thing never will I may not be as smart as you all but I have put countless hours into my server and we will get by if you do this again.
    It's your list you can pick and choose what servers have players and not but there is no Justice if you black list my server again with out even as much as going there just not right.
    I could say more but whats the point can't win fighting with God Complexes.
    Not to sound harsh, but there are certain things that are common sense... That's like saying, I didn't know it was bad to push someone down the stairs because no one told me.
    If you're a member of these forums, you should know the basics of what's accepted and what's not. If you need assistance, you can always ask on here, but I recall we have already had numerous posts about what's acceptable and what isn't acceptable.

If you run a server that uses bots such as jv_map - in my eyes that is acceptable
    If you run a server with "fake players" - meaning, a user is looking to join a server. They come across your server that shows there are 10 active players and then when they login it's empty and flooded with player slots of fake players that aren't in the game... This is unacceptable

It's common sense. Who would want to play in a server that is empty and posting fraudulent statistics? There are several members on these forums that have joined your server and confirmed the facts... There is no need to point fingers and insinuate we're "God complexes" and being unfair, because that is far from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian2018
    Hello everyone, I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I won't abuse fake players again. You have my word.
    I'd like to start a new white page.

Touche

I've just checked the server, no fake players inside. All seems legit.

I noticed a spike to 12/14 players about 20 minutes ago, all with 3 or 4 character names that are common first names. I joined to see that all players were in "secret spec" except 3. Of those three, two were sometimes moving and one was stationary. All the rest I could not spec because they were in spec, but appearing as in-game.

He's reached out to me for the past few days. He gave me control panel credentials to his server and mods.
    I've reset the inactive/kick cvars to the default values, kickping to 500 and made all those cvars public, the'll appear in gametracker under "Server Variables" tab. (eg. sets command)

If it doesn't stop soon, GUILTY GUILY GUILTY.

To be added to the blacklist unless compliance is reached... very... very... soon.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.