Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blacklist !!-U.N-!! Countdown-Light Servers?

Default Blacklist !!-U.N-!! Countdown-Light Servers?

Hi Guys,

Should we blacklist "!!-U.N-!! Countdown-Light" servers (IP starts with 185.92.220.4) from MOHAAServers.tk and possibly the reborn master server?

Tired of seeing their servers spammed with fake players rank near the top...

http://mohaaservers.tk/
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Haha lol.
    I mod a server for a competitive clan. We kept reporting gametracker about that till their server got unranked.

So +1 dot ur suggestion.
    I think no such stuff should be allowed on any servers.

By that logic does the Guardians World of Pain server get blacklisted too? Lol I like the idea of sleezy servers being removed.

I will make a blacklist for mohaaservers.tk only... the servers will still show up in the master server since they are valid servers, albeit used for trolling. Maybe I'll make changes in the master server code to include a black list one day, but idk...

So, if you want a certain server blacklisted, let me know along with the reason why.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

They have been blacklisted from mohaaservers.tk

I will look into adding that functionality into the reborn master server itself soon.

Who uses a spam utility to flood their own servers anyways? WTF

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

OK, I've added blacklist logic into the reborn master server as well. The blacklisted IP addresses can be retrieved here:

http://mohaaservers.tk/blacklist/list.txt

Servers with a blacklisted IP address are not returned to clients. However, they are still added into the reborn database. Blacklist entries can easily be removed or added through the database which regenerates the blacklist text file.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Thanks, they have been added as well.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Haha nice own. Now we have some mohaa justice.
    I'm rasing hats for ya.

someone asked me to post this as the activation mail on xnull doesnt work... here it comes.

Hello,

Recently my server was blacklisted for filling the server up with fake players to increase our GameTracker ranking and to mislead real players to join our server ( !!-U.N-!! Server - 185.92.220.4 )

I can sure you this was not our purpose when we open this server and fill it with fake players it was never in our intention to increase our rank on the GameTracker we didn't even add our server to the GameTracker you can see this your self (12206,12207,12208,12209) those are the ports we used for our server you wont find them on the GameTracker because we didn't do it to gain any ranks we did it to stay alive
    we have more than 40 members on our clan so we don't need to use those fake players

Our server was under DDoS attacks from competitive clan they call (RS), they have server similar to our server we was a breakthrough then but they didn't like the competition so they flood our server and close it using DDoS attacks we had to change our server many time and tried many hosting companies provides DDoS Protection but they use UDP flood and our protection was useless against their attacks every time our server was fill with players they DDoS our server and close it

The UDP port we use for our gameserver they use it to DDoS our server every time and close it, so to prevent them from closing our server we open a Redirect server and we hide our reall server from the MasterServer list and used the Redirect server to forward players to the reall server but then the Redirect server was alwayes embty because the players was automaticaly forward to the main server and the main dose not appears on the MasterServer list only the Redirect server appears on the MasterServer list to forward players to the main server but this way the Redirect server will always appear as embty server and the players wont enter embty server so we added fake players to the Redirect server to appear as not embty to encourage players to join the server, but they was able to DDoS the Redirect server and close and this way the hiding server no one will be able to join it then we thought maybe if we open several Redirect servers they wont be able to close them all at once and thats why we did it i hope you will consider the circumstances their was nothing else we can do

VooDoo