Thread: Upgrade to Windows 10???

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Default Upgrade to Windows 10???

Its that time of the year for a fresh install of windows on my pc and i wanna know peoples opinions on windows 10 or should i just stick with windows 7 until they fix some more bugs of windows 10.

Good/Bad experiences with windows 10, and the big important question, does mohaa play on it easily??

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

what ive heard is that u have to wait for bug fixes, i hear that its oke... like win7 but still has bugs

Spyware, best avoided, latest mobile phones, electric smart meters, smart TVs are etc are now spying on you, they want everyone using smart tech by 2020 ... also known as City2020 ... ready for the big switch on.

Make sure you vote to exit the EU or forever embrace Communist Europe which is ruled by Banksters, Criminals and Terrorists.

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

man I had it fro 2 weeks it sucks they took all the apps out and now you have to buy them fro the app store or put up wiyh spy and adware app. Also read they use your band witdh to help other people download patches shit.

For me was thinking of upgrade but end of day if its not bust why upgrade - cant see anything I need from it all its going to do is get me frustrated because they have moved everything again....

Having said that was trying help a friend on Windos 10 and felt like an IT nooob as couldnt find squat on it so kind of think will need to soon

have experienced win10 on client's machines, it looks not to bad to me, like a mix of win8 and win7, but the devil is in the details as they say. Since win8 is crap I'm not seeing sufficient reason why to move from win7 to win10 at the moment as long it's not forced, different story when stuck on win8.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra {sfx} View Post
    Spyware, best avoided, latest mobile phones, electric smart meters, smart TVs are etc are now spying on you, they want everyone using smart tech by 2020 ... also known as City2020 ... ready for the big switch on.

Make sure you vote to exit the EU or forever embrace Communist Europe which is ruled by Banksters, Criminals and Terrorists.
    Sounds like someone voted for UKIP.

Quote Originally Posted by JoTo View Post
    have experienced win10 on client's machines, it looks not to bad to me, like a mix of win8 and win7, but the devil is in the details as they say. Since win8 is crap I'm not seeing sufficient reason why to move from win7 to win10 at the moment as long it's not forced, different story when stuck on win8.
    I agree. Also mainstream support for Windows 7 expires next week but the extended support won't until January 14, 2020. This means you will still get security updates and hot fixes with Windows Update for the next five years. So until Windows 10 proves itself to be better in every way (which it is not at the moment), a better Windows comes along in the mean time or until the extended support expires in 2020, stick with Windows 7. More information on Windows life cycles here.
    Last edited by Sor; January 4th, 2016 at 01:55 AM.
    Morpheus Script (MoH) => You try to shoot yourself in the foot only to discover that MorpheusScript already shot your foot for you.

Correct, look up the Kalergi Plan, this is Europes future under the EU's present Usurpers.

There are currently no issues with Windows 10. The OS seems very smooth, and it's not such a learning curve to master. One of the best things? All games look so much better! Give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed. OH, and it's still a FREE upgrade!!!!!