Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: keep mohaa live

Default keep mohaa live

Well i hear moaning here and there...
    Make your vote and tell us why you made that vote !!

MOH AAAA REUNION added some EVENTS
    NON shows up or come up with ideas

- NO TEAM WORK BETWEEN CLANS - NICE SPIRIT :thumb:
    - STAY MOSTLY ON OWN CLAN SERVERS - NICE SPIRIT :thumb:
    - NON INTEREST FOR LEAGUES - NICE :thumb:

- WHAT A SPIRIT TO KEEP MOH ALIVE -

- WITH THAT SPIRIT WE COULD SAY -

We're loosing ppl's attentions and sadly nobody wants to help anymore IMO.
    Every clan is saving it's active players for it's servers.
    And since in the past few years no league system has been up and used by mohaa players.
    none ever wants to be in a league . cuz every one is lazy probably.

-teamwork stopped after xfire stopped, had contact with every clan and since xfire is gone i dont see any other players anymore., i installed and use gsc but nobody online.
    -i stay on my own server becease i have settings that i like to play on (i created the server with the settings i liek the most),so other server play not cool for me as i like to play with my own settings :P, im admin there and all my friends play there.
    -people only want to join their own league.... if we setup a league nobody comes except for luv members, guess thats the same for you. luv doesnt play wars becease its one big insulting accusing crying party as nobody is clean... even if we run mohaac dm3 and have 3 admins in spec... video our screen with our phone or livestream... we all have bypasses etc., thats why we never play wars.

-i try to keep mohaa alive to give people a good clean server... i also run a cod4 server thats pretty active and most of them also download mohaa and play with us on our mohaa server, i sended all my cousins the game and friends and girlfriends of them.
    everywhere i come to fix someone his pc i also install mohaa :P.

but tell me what u want to achieve with a reunion?..... most people join a clan becease they like the people in there... and avoid other clans becease they dont wanna be there.
    with a reunion u get all people together where maybe the most people dont like eachother and will only result into fights, and everyone wants the reunion or event in their own server.

if every clan tries to keep their server active and get some new members in once in a while... keep the server clean and entertain the members and the regular player.... everyone is happy.... what u want more?.
    as world peace doesnt excist also mohaa peace doesnt excist.

get your server active and enjoy your time in there.... if u enjoy in your server... and we in ours... and they in theirs... we all happy!

^^ I miss the like button. The force is with you Slimmy

Well some servers have really great mods on them but they are too far away to play on because of lag, and it seems more and more the server owners will not share their mods, I understand they want to keep their servers full and that's cool everyone wants a full server, but it doesn't help to keep the game alive just their servers. It turned into every man for himself. Most all servers now are in anther country, there's very few us servers now. I don't know why I keep getting another mohaa server guess I'm just a fool too.

You can rep users

rep.png

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You can rep users

rep.png
    ah nice James, I wasn't aware. It's not shown anywhere though, or ?

In regards to xfire, it should be doable within a reasonable time and effort to code a chatter and incorporate that into say ownies Launcher tool.

Tell us what mod u want easymeat and we copy it and u can use it :P.
    Its not about the mods to get a server active, as u see pac has made an incredible mod but still has enormous work to do to get it active.

the only thing to get a server active is that u need a group of people in there 24/7 entertaining every new player that joins the server.
    if u have a supercool modded server but there is noone to play with.. nobody will stay in that server.

i started my clan in this hard times, i spend an average of 150 hours a week in my mohaa server for at least 2 years long :P, the other 18 hours i was disconnected when i was not at home :P, i played 100 hours per week to get the server active.... still took me 2 years to accomplish what i wanted.

since that day i want to have a second active server.... i cant get it active even with 160 members, i can yell i can spam.... nothing helps, i need to get in there 24/7 again for 2 years... but im tired of that, and its hard for me becease it would be a server that i dont like ot play in like v2 only... so i cant even spend that much time there as i prefer my ft server to play if i have time.

alot of people asked me for my mods and settings to as they tought people would join their server with that.... its not about the mods etc... about activity.

so setting up a new clan or new server is as good as impossible., nothing to about that.
    also the new patch will not change anything about that, ofcourse its cool that there is gonna be a new patch... but it will bring nothing for the activity of the game.

its just not that easy

Maybe you guys can team up with Ley0k and figure something out. He seems to have time still for this stuff which is great. I know RR has been dealing with a lot, and I have been busy myself as well.

With regards to the Rep, I can make a post about it. I thought I mentioned it once before, but I can make a sticky so users can use it. I've used it a few times as well. We've had the option for a while, I guess people just overlook it. It is easy to overlook, so I understand. I'll see if maybe we can do a "Like" button similar to FB if that's easier. Or maybe I can change the icon logo from star to "Like"