Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: keep mohaa live

Yes I know all of that, and I agree with you on most of it, to be honest I really haven't even tried to start a clan I just like learning how to do stuff. As far as what mods I would want I'll not say because I don't want a bunch of crap started, it was just an observation of mine. I've had people ask me to help them with a mod, but they didn't even want to send it to me to work on for them because " it's private for my server only" lol. I just miss the old days when TMT was up and running and everyone was modding their butts off. I'm just getting too old and all the players have moved on to other things. I would too but when I play the newer games I get sick after playing 1 or 2 levels and have to stop.

I just refuse to stop messing with mohaa when my fingers get to bad to use mouse and key board I'll dig out my joy stick.

Well its all good - yeh numbers of players and clans is down but as to trying to get players back to MOHAA I think we are on the right path.....

AAAA have now updated to promote http://mohaarevival.tk/ and all the excellent tools Ow3mall and Reborn have done so its never been easier to get back into the game with all the fixes

I remind all that AAAA have a FREE public unlimited Teamspeak to use and we are happy to add more channels for different groups 109.70.148.92:9987 so please do use to build the community communication.................

So Chin up all its not all doom and gloom

If any of you have suggestions for AAAA fire a way soldier

facebook is gay... dont copy the like button please..... even when u post a picture of a dead kid everyone presses that button..... the button is for noobs