Thread: MOHAA PR video

Default MOHAA PR video

Hi all been thinking of doing a PR video for MOHAA to re launch it, so was wondering if the Reborn crew would be interested??

I feel a key point is based on what you guys have done to save the old Dog. If you would be interested I am after any cool footage of in game action, can be in custom maps, new game types but must be high quality.........

If anyone can help out with footage or ideas great...........

Please post any footage at http://www.aaaa.gamingdeluxe.net/AAA...iewtopic&t=136

Hmm I don't have any footage, but now with the patch I don't see why you couldn't make a video of all the new features that are integrated in the game. If people knew all the stuff that are fixed with this patch I'm sure people would be interested. There are still alot of people that think 1.12 is dead and has never been remotely completed. We should go on servers and spread the word.

how can i record mohaa in HD?

i think the easiest way to get this ball rolling is to get a clan base partnership what do you think? also i was on joto test server today and was talking to a guy on there who say as soon as the patch was released the number of clans on cb doped dramatically. i told him that was probly because cb ending partnership with dmw but he replied with it was when the RC1 was released. i think this is interesting. (if its true)

Fraps is a good tool! Then use virtualdub to compress the file to divx.

EDIT:
    This makes me think... The only reason anyone would be almost forced to quit is if they knew they were cheating & couldn't do anything about getting caught :S

Offcourse this is just a though, and there is no valid prof behind that, but this patch I would imagine would bring more life for users that want to play clean. Why it would do the opposite, is beyond my knowledge.

fraps is not free, can only record 30 seconds in free mode
    Last edited by blaz!ng; October 3rd, 2010 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoH:aa -=[BAD]=-blazing View Post
    fraps is not free, can only record 30 seconds in free mode
    You can easily get a free version for this, I have 1 on my PC. Simple torrent download.

Shadow, careful. I don't want to start any warez stuff here. If you want to give him any info feel free to do so via PM, but try to keep it at a minimum publicly

Hehe np, wasn't planning on puting any links here