AL  net_noudp "0"
            net_multiLANpackets "2"
       I    net_qport "60792"

What does the "AL I" mean in your list?

If these cvars work for all the MOH games, I would try the following:

Code:
    net_gamespy_port "net_port + 97"
    net_qport "net_port + 97"
    Obviously take your server's real port like 12203 and add 97 to it to get the number to use above.

Patch the game server binaries using the GameSpy fixer utility, and then see if it shows up in the master server's list.

If someone could try this with a new Spearhead server WITHOUT adding it to mohaaservers.tk first, that would be very helpful in helping me debug if there is a problem with the master server or not. I've never had to touch or change these cvars before, so I didn't know they existed... :O
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

I have put the variables like this:

Code:
    set net_qport "12295"
    set net_gamespy_port "12295"
    The server still not show up yet but i will wait for tomorrow for the masterserver to synchronize and see if his there

Hi Victor I have now manually set the port 12325 for query on 12228 via TCadmin try that
    Normally TCADMIN auto works out the query port but lets see if it works now
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; December 30th, 2015 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    What does the "AL I" mean in your list?
    Code:
    Legend
    =======
    S      | ServerInfo Cvar
     U     | UserInfo Cvar
      R    | Read Only
       I   | Initializing Cvar
        A  | Archived Cvar
         L | Latched Cvar
          C| Cheat protected Cvar
    Code:
    Network
    =======
            cg_lagometer - network debugging tool that graphically shows your current latency
            cl_shownet - massive debug tool that shows you the current incoming traffic on the client.  1 shows the size of each server message, 2 shows
                         you the beginning of each server message and the size of each packet componenet.  3 shows you detailed information about entity
                         network deltas.
            filterban - whether or not to turn on ip banning, if set to 1 than anyone on the current list will be banned, if set to 0 than only addresses
                        on the list will be allowed (default 1)
            flood_msgs - not implmented currently (default 4)
            flood_persecond - not implmented currently (default 4)
            flood_waitdelay - not implmented currently (default 10)
       I    net_ip - what IP address to use for this server in case you have multiple servers on the same machine (default localhost)
        AL  net_noipx - do not use the IPX protocol
        AL  net_noudp - do not use the UDP protocol
       I    net_port - the network port to use.
       I    net_qport - quake network port to be used internally by the network system
        AL  net_socksEnabled - enable SOCKS server support (default 0)
        AL  net_socksPassword - SOCKS server password (default "")
        AL  net_socksPort - SOCKS server port (default 1080)
        AL  net_socksServer - SOCKS server address (default "")
        AL  net_socksUsername - SOCKS server userid (default "")
    S R     protocol - which network protocol is currently being used by the client, set by the system
            public - whether or not this server is public and should send heart beats to the master server (default 0)
     U  A   rate - the maximum number of bytes to be sent to the client per second (default 3000)
            rconAddress - the address of the server you want to send rcon messages to.
            rconPassword - the password that is sent for rcon commands
            showdrop - debug tool to show dropped packets (default 0)
            showpackets - show packets as they are sent to and from the client and server
     U  A   snaps - number of snapshots the client wants to receive per second (default 20)
    Source: MOHAA - SDK

Ok, I see what's going on here.

Here is where you can check to see if mohaaservers.tk or the reborn master server knows your server's query port:

http://mohaaservers.tk/mohdb.php

If the query port has no value in both query port columns, it will never show in the master server. If the Query Port column has a value but the Reborn Master Query Port column does not, it will show up in the master server list on next sync and both columns will have a value when that happens.

This list only shows you servers that were last alive within a 1 day time frame, which makes it the most accurate server list of any.

In your case, server 109.70.148.92:12291 (another one of heatsink's) is currently using a query port of 12325. Why? No idea. Your server's query port cannot be determined meaning that even though you set the cvars above, the port requested was not available, so it is now set to something mohaaservers.tk cannot detect.

@heatsink, I would recommend setting the query port with the above cvars for every server running on your box to be net_port +97 for best results. You'll need to stop them all again too to apply the changes so they free up the current query ports which are unpredictable. That's assuming the cvars work (some cvars that work in Q3 do not work in MOHAA).

Here's the list specifically with your servers:

http://mohaaservers.tk/mohdb.php?search=109.70.148.92

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

why do u need the query port ? Normal(connection) port always works !
    I rly don't get it, I see that in gametracker and in lgsl itself !

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    why do u need the query port ? Normal(connection) port always works !
    I rly don't get it, I see that in gametracker and in lgsl itself !
    You technically don't need it. MOH: Query Launcher does not use it. Unfortunately, the game itself is programmed to use it. No valid query port = invalid server in MOHAA's built in server browser. Servers won't show within the in-game browser without a valid query port.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Alright, I've been doing nothing lately while on vacation since it's been raining non-stop for the past few days here. Thus, I've now had time to test this.

I created a new MOH: Spearhead server running on 81.4.121.236:33325. I patched the server spearhead_lnxded binary by downloading it from the server to my client installation of MOHAA on Windows. I then ran the GameSpy Patcher utility and patched the files. I then uploaded the now patched version of "spearhead_lnxded" back to the server replacing the original file. The Spearhead server should now send packets to the Reborn Master server. I started the server and started capturing packets using the below command to see if it was sending data to master.x-null.net:

Code:
    tcpdump -i venet0:17 "udp and dst 173.243.124.105" -w moh_traf.cap
    9 packets were captured. It is successfully sending information to the reborn master server. OK, so the reborn master server received the information. Did it put the server in the database? It sure did! My server instantly shows up on the master server list WITHOUT first adding it to the mohaaservers.tk database. Why? Because the server sent the information including the correct query port to the master server. THERE IS NO BUG IN THE MASTER SERVER. It is working perfectly. The reason why some of your servers are not showing up is because communication from your server is not being sent to master.x-null.net. It is probably being sent to the old GameSpy address which does nothing.

Patching the server binary using the GameSpy patcher utility on your local computer and then replacing it on the server is ultimately the correct way to go, but since some people just want a quick fix or because some people don't have access to changing their binaries without contacting their game server providers, this is where mohaaservers.tk comes in. It doesn't make you patch anything. Instead, it adds your server to the database and list which are used along with the reborn master list in utilities such as MOH: Query Launcher. It then tries to guess your query port number... which it should be able to guess if you're using standard configurations. But, if mohaaservers.tk is not able to determine your server's query port, you're essentially screwed until you successfully patch the server binaries to send their official query port information to the reborn master server.

Thus, patching the server binaries is the BEST way to go, but because this involves work, mohaaservers.tk was created to be a stand-alone database of its own and do its best to relay additional information to the reborn master server if it needs it. After patching, it is still a good idea to add it to mohaaservers.tk if it doesn't wind up there automatically since mohaaservers.tk also syncs with the master server.

This is complicated, but if you'd like, I could create a video showing the patching process for the server binaries (both windows and linux binaries) from a windows computer...

I believe the server binaries included in MOHAA_REVIVAL edition (in the dedicated_server_binaries_anticrash folder of the installation directory) for MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT are already patched to use master.x-null.net and are running the various fixes the community has released over the years to address crashes. Thus, I think they have all of daven's fixes for SH and whatever else the community has fixed... both Windows and Linux... these are the binaries that should be used on servers today. These binaries require NO CHANGES to the hosts file on the server to work. However, I still recommend patching whatever you're currently running for best results.

THE SIMPLE SOLUTION IS HERE:

http://uhost4free.com/gamespy.htm#servershowingame

I verified that the patched server binaries provided in the instructions from that link are patched to use master.x-null.net. Download them, upload the ones you need to your server (making backups of the original just in case), and start the game server. If it's still not showing up within the Reborn master server list within a few minutes, something is wrong on the server. Make sure the hosts file hasn't been changed and isn't redirecting anything, as this is not needed anymore with the patched binaries. tcpdump using a similar command to the one above changing your interface to be whatever it is (example: eth0) to capture packets and inspect them. There is not much more I can do. Everything is working the way it should.

If auto-updates from Reborn override the patched binary (MOHAA only) with the master.x-null.net change, you'll need to repatch it and reupload it to the server. I'm not sure if the latest reborn release was ever properly converted over to master.x-null.net in an official release. After all, there hasn't been an official or test reborn release since 2012, I believe.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

A video how to patch the binaries could help to fix my problem.