As requested by several of our users, I have now enabled a donation system on the forums. If you are generous enough to donate we appreciate it greatly, but don't feel pressured to do so. Any bit helps. You can donate a minimum of $1 if you choose or any custom amount.

Just as a piece of information to anyone that is interested in donating. This money is NOT for profitable use. I want to make sure that this is clear, because we don't want to give the impression that we will turn out to be like DMW and start charging users to use our patch. This is never going to happen. Our work is a community project and public and will remain that way.

Any money that we receive will be saved to pay for the following:

1. Webhost
  2. Domain
  3. Dedicated box that we have been using that allowed us to test and make sure our patch is working properly.

Currently we are discussing some incentives for users that help us out by donating. We are discussing this and trying to put together something. If you have any suggestions, please let us know. We will inform you once we decide what we will be doing.

If something doesn't work, please let me know and thank you for everyone's support and determination with this project. It means so much to all of us!

Thanks!