Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: PHP help

@James - weird, it all looks fine to me now. Last night it looked like it wasnt formatted properly. False alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    I talked with friends today, one with dark theme, one with white.

None of them could give me any pros of dark theme over white theme, I have different opinion, but it turns out that it's ONLY a preference.
    So I suggest to stay with the current theme and stick with default coloring for languages + add support for moh scripts.
    Count me in as one of the few people who prefer a light dev environment. At work, only two of us including myself use the default light Visual Studio theme. The rest of the developers use the dark theme, but IMO, they're wrong. haha... at least that's my opinion.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

haha pretty nice idea

but why don't u make optional for the poster ?

Well, I will look into it as a future update on the forums, but for now I just want it to "functionally" work, and so far I think it works nicely. Like I said, the aesthetic portion can always be updated.
    And I'll look into seeing if there is a way to do themes per user profile. I'm sure there is, I just need to figure out how.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Well it's not a big deal, leave it as bright No one will care really, and those who care can use Stylish plugin to overwrite styles on website. I won't do this I prefer dark, but I'm not a light/bright theme hater I use bright in Eclipse for very long time, so I'm ok with both

IMHO it's not worth time and effort, leave it bright.