Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we add Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault?

It appears the query port for MOHPA is even more random than it is for MOHAA. Oh well, I created the framework for supporting Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault at www.mohaaservers.tk

Your server is already on that list. MOHPA support is coming soon to MOH: Query Launcher. I just need to get the game to test it. Should be done soon (hopefully by the end of this week).
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

WOW! Excellent, will add slots when the server/listing is good to go. I appreciate how quickly you guys got this going.
    Thanks again.

Could you please test this version to make sure it works properly with Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault? Please test that it works correctly when you join your server. Also, please set a server password on your server, and try the "Join w/ Pass" button. See if entering the correct password and the wrong password works as expected.

Does Pacific Assault require a login to EA before you can join a server? Please let me know, as I was unable to join your server using my game... I created an origin account too, but it still gave me an error that it is unable to connect to EA online. What a bummer. I may have done this integration for nothing if that's the case. Is there a way to bypass logging into EA Online?

You can also download the patched server and client binaries that you can use to start testing the in-game browser using our master server. You'll need to replace both your local binary and the server binary to be able to test this functionality. (Note, your server needs to show up first in the master, so you'll need to install the server binary on your server [make a backup copy of the original server binary just in case] before any servers will show up in the in-game browser. This assumes the master server works for MOHPA, which I think it will).

I will be updating Game Server Browser Fixer to work with MOHPA as well in the near future, so that it can patch the binaries automatically for other players.

@Everyone else, could you please make sure this version of MOH: Query Launcher works like it did before normally? Please help me test all functionality?

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

STOP EVERYTHING! MP is not available, at all! Thank you EA. I am sorry we even tried, and for all the time it's taken.

from i3D.net:

Hi Russell,

Your report has been verified.
    The online service is indeed completely taken down.

We have taken down Pacific Assault from our website and because we were unable to deliver the service to you, we will refund the paid amount back to your Paypal account.
    Your ticket has been forwarded to our billing department to process the refund.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
    Without the master servers from EA it is impossible to join a server.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Russdb705 View Post
    STOP EVERYTHING! MP is not available, at all! Thank you EA. I am sorry we even tried, and for all the time it's taken.

from i3D.net:

Hi Russell,

Your report has been verified.
    The online service is indeed completely taken down.

We have taken down Pacific Assault from our website and because we were unable to deliver the service to you, we will refund the paid amount back to your Paypal account.
    Your ticket has been forwarded to our billing department to process the refund.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
    Without the master servers from EA it is impossible to join a server.

Best regards,
    Awesome. Oh well. If someone could hack the function (maybe in mohpa.exe or some .dll) wherever it is that requires you to be logged in, it would be possible to play the game.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

i3D.net is in the process of taking the Server down, won't work. Don't worry about it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I wouldn't give up on it yet. I sent the qTracker guy an email. He may have possibly looked into this before and may be able to provide a solution. Probably not, but it never hurts to ask.

I find it odd that you didn't try connecting up to your server first before requesting that MOHPA support be added. I was under the impression it worked just fine.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

@Russdb705

Yes, don't give up. We emulate MasterServers, and QTracker emulates logging in I think, so it should work that or another way.

Default workin on it

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    @Russdb705

Yes, don't give up. We emulate MasterServers, and QTracker emulates logging in I think, so it should work that or another way.
    im working on getting mopa login back up, pretty frustrating why mopa did this.