Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: {SEALS}Clan (NL) | Default | Objective | www.sealsnl.tk | MoH:AA 1.12 Reborn Patch (

Hi guys

Patch runs ok (no "new" bugs)

and to derun11......

Don't think this is the right place(topic) to recruit.
    Iff u like the join {SEALS}Clan just join the server and watch the ticker info.

and to Azura.......Default Rocks ^^

Greetzzzzz to all

Hi Guys
    MoH:AA 1.12 Reborn Patch RC1 Alpha running on the server.

i have 2 questions for u XD

Question 1
    Can someone please explain to me what the difference to these CVars?

0: AntiWH OFF---------------------obvious
    1: Bone A-WH ON----------------- ?
    2: Hitbox A-WH ON--------------- ?
    3: BonePredict--------------------- ?

Question 2
    Abouth the new voting system

His name will be added to Voted.............doesn't seem to work?

Many thanks {SEALS}Nasty

Question 1:
    AntiWH is the category, you can globally turn it on or off and it will toggle the feature from the 3 other options.
    As far as the 3 options available, they are supposed to do the same thing, but some options work better than others, so it really comes down to finding out which antiwh option out of the 3 work best for you on your server.

Questio2, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Can you please reiterate what you mean?

Razo[R]apiD answered this question in the patch progress thread:

one uses hitboxes and no ping prediction. This makes others popup later when player has high ping, but players dont flash opposed to 2nd option. It eats more resources (which has been tweaked anyway in upcoming release), but can be more accurate.

one uses bones - it's better because it eats less resources and uses ping prediction so server predicts players position based on his ping. However this can cause more blind spots and players flashing too much.

one uses bones, but it's ping prediction is reduced and tweaked so there is less flashing, it eats less resources and also it works even for players with 300 ping quite well (for me), but for players with ping higher than ~150 ping, time for showing players can be a bit longer (something like in 1st option). This option will be provided as a test option to see what players and admins say about it and to see if it's any better from 2 previous options.

MY OPINION (blazing)
    currently i prefer it set to 1 as there is less flashing with this option but i want to test it with more players in the server.
    Last edited by blaz!ng; September 30th, 2010 at 09:11 AM.

sorry to correct u here, its actually:
    1: Bones
    2: Hitboxes
    3: Bones with High Ping Prediction

Bones + Hitbox means different methods to detect players position (is visible or not)
    From my personel experience, 2 + 3 are terrible, 1 is good.

ye the order was wrong lol

Thanks for the quick reply guys

And abouth the new voting system......u can't see the Name's when voting as shown in the Documantation RC1.pdf

ps.really love this Patch Great Job

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Yes you can't, I didn't update the picture. We removed names because this could be abused - too long names overlaping game screen