Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nvida Drivers

I did that when I first reinstalled system, does that change the programs too or is it just for the OS part

More for OS but also registry which covers programs to

ok I downloaded this and ran it problem seems to be gone now dxwebsetup from mircosucks web site

Ahhh - that's interesting as honestly didnt even think of that - Not had problems with Direct x for a very long time always seem to be a driver issue............

So guessing something changed or corrupted the MS direct x :9
    Glad you got it sorted and thanks for posting back as we and all can add this as a possible fix to other fantastic issue we may encounter with our loved MS

well my OS uses DX11 so when I installed the dx9 for cod it messed something up. That all I can figure out anyway.

Ahh yeh me on windows 7 and on DX11 also - you can go to start Run and key in "dxdiag" to see settings and stuff but surprised it downgraded but yeh when ever a game asks you to install Direct x dont as normally you will have the latest or above and so far Direct x is fully backwards compatible and all most all drivers are also fully backwards compatible but we are seeing new chipset's mainly Intel on lap tops and onboard graphics that are dropping support for features that were used in old games........

Now you got it working dont forget to get yourself a roll back backup for Windows has bailed me out loads of times

that takes all the fun out of it, I sometime reinstall windows just because I get bored.