Thread: Mohaa Singleplayer Spawned NPC's. Can they follow you?

Cool Mohaa Singleplayer Spawned NPC's. Can they follow you?

So iv been diging around for some extra fun in singleplayer, and i remembers when i was like 12 years old. I LOVED the singleplayer maps where Allied Rangers and overall NPCS fight eachother, i always thought it looked epic. So i found a console command where you can spawn ANY human NPC with a weapon

You type it like this after you set cheats on. Also makes sure to type lod_spawnlist. It gives u a list of stuff you can spawn.

spawn human/2nd-rangers_private.tik weapon Bar accuracy 100

SO my question here is, HOW can i type in console so that these NPC's that i spawn follow me where ever i go? Is their any consol command that i need to type? for example something like this? >> ''spawn human/2nd-rangers_private.tik weapon Bar accuracy 100 follow_player''

Is there a script that needs to be modded in order to do this? Any ideas how i can get my spawned NPC's to follow me? I sensethis is a MUST have in a script and as a consol command somewhere, but i dont know where to start even finding it. I know that this game HAS to have this command since NPC's follow you in original singleplayer map anywehere you go by a path that map has created for NPC's. so if i spawn NPC of my choise he has to follow the same path. Doesnt matter if he didnt exist there in first place.

Any ideas??
    Last edited by vincent91; December 8th, 2014 at 11:22 AM.

only thing I can think of is run bots on server. Maybe one of the other guys can help you, or get Chuck Norris to do it....lol

Heheh Chuck Norris is Lt.Powell aka protagonist but anyway, i ment npcs in singleplayer. Need them to follow me like the ingame programmed npcs in few missions do. Iv noticed how the script in consol says stuff like ''path way'' or something. NPC's that i spawn can fight germans, take cover and initiative in to their own hands. But once fight is done they just stand in one place battle ready since they dont have ''path finder'' or something....that sucks but i still belive there is a command or in script to make them follow the player.
    Last edited by vincent91; December 8th, 2014 at 06:56 PM.

Hey,
    try this - spawn human/2nd-rangers_private.tik weapon Bar accuracy 100 runto player .
    It works the bots follow you.

Have fun.

Is it possible to use this in a Coop modded server? for examp.. to spawn like 2 NPC's for each player, so that with each player enter the server 2 more NPC's would be added to follow that player.
    I think it would be nice for in Coop server.. though i don't really know if the Coop mod already have it(i can't find it lol)

Depends which coop mod, if HZM one it will be a feature in near future, I'm working on it.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

Awesome! I really like the idea of this mod.. it only need few modification and it will be really cool to play. We really should have a server or two use it in mohaa, most servers in mohaa using freeze-tag, but it is getting boring now.. it is an old game and we need to make more changes to attract more players or at least keep what we currently have.

Nae, co-op is meant to be run on MoH:BT instance only, at least for now, our own coop server IP: 185.203.117.10:12203
    There may be some bugs, due to server not being update with testing branch everyday. If you wanna give some feedback: https://discord.gg/GVCMh6
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

Damn BT is long dead... if we could make it run in mohaa that would be a lot better, after all the idea is to play missions with other players, but with an empty BT server we would basically just playing normal missions. nevertheless i definitely still gonna try it thanks.

lmao this mod is just hilarious.. you know those NPCs are a lot like those new kids playing mohaa nowadays they move the same.. and even (don't)aim the same.. not much difference really maybe they jump a bit more than those NPCs xD
    Anyway it was fun i was the solo survival in m1l1 and maaaan SAS is immortal in m1l2a hahaha he is definitely cheating dude xD But sadly he was frozen to death at the gate.... i stayed for like 10 minute trying to revive him but to no use.. he was just standing there.. the game keep telling me to follow him but the man is not moving a muscle lmao nevertheless i did my best to give him a push through in the end i gave up and went to open the gate myself but god damn the game told me i need his acompany to blow up the gate.. you know i really loved him when the mission started he was like unstoppable hahaha unkillable xD but then i hate him when we arrived at the gate he forced me to leave.. unfortunately, but still it was fun
    Last edited by RemoZz; March 11th, 2020 at 10:13 AM.