Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [C#] How to screenshot in MOHAA?

I agree, he's doing it a very messy way. With reborn it should be easy enough to do since you're injecting\loading a dll, so you can avoid all the findWindow() crap.

In fact, if you're content with just using the *hackish* MOHAA routine, (Thanks to Leyok for finding the offset) you can just make a call to 0x0048CFF0.

I'm still looking at a few things. I actually stole a "working directx wrapper I found and put my code in it and it compiled fine, but for some reason, it's hanging on this
    Code:
    d3ddev->CreateOffscreenPlainSurface(ww, wh, D3DFMT_A8R8G8B8, D3DPOOL_SYSTEMMEM, &dest, NULL);
    The dest parameter errors...

I'll keep trying and see what I can get. This will be a nice little project.
    BTW, own3mall, what methods did you use? I"m trying to see if I can use the d3d method. And yes, I know MOHAA is based off of OGL, but maybe it could work.
    @Appel, I'll play with that code tomorrow and see what I can get worked out.

FYI - The early version of MOHAAC screenshot caused freezing and lag - So not sure if that source is what was the latest current version but it wasnt causing lag on screen shots and was uploading them compressed to a server and to be fare was working well going back a bit but at the time it hadnt been hacked as for now no idea as dont thing its used anymore as not supported

I got the code to compile. over 200 errors initially haha.

Anyway, it compiles fine, but can't figure out how to get this working. I'll upload the project here if you want to play with it. In the mean time, I'll look at other options.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

GDI version worked pre Windows Vista. After introduction of Aero theme and DWM - DirectX based Window Manager all known "standard" methods return black screen, because everything that is drawn on screen is drawn by DirectX and doesn't belong to GDI context.

If it makes screen shots like this, it's for sure bypassed long time ago. It just sends text message to mohaa console programatically. What you would want, would be to inject into dwm process and get it's context (or read it from memory, then use it) in order to get screen shot of desktop.

Banned

tbh whos making new hacks?

you could probably build a little utility that streams video , oo, that would be fun. I Can't imagine connections couldnt handle it now days, Working like fraps does, then streamed, It would work fine........................I think. They Can't have their hacks on and off for video unless they build a new hack and even then it would be fiddly timings

Quote Originally Posted by Elgan View Post
    tbh whos making new hacks?

you could probably build a little utility that streams video , oo, that would be fun. I Can't imagine connections couldnt handle it now days, Working like fraps does, then streamed, It would work fine........................I think. They Can't have their hacks on and off for video unless they build a new hack and even then it would be fiddly timings
    Welcome to the internet elgan. https://obsproject.com/

www.twitch.tv
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Banned

that was very sarcastic.

I'm fully aware softwre exists, I'm talking about building moh specific one for anti cheat. that's free.

so get out.

OBS is free :P but it doesn't supprot full screen MOHAA only windows capturing with r_fullscreen 0 which gives allot of fps drops..

Well OBS is open source, so maybe some modification to the original source code to support DWM will fix that limitation.