Thread: cant download universal patcher that can patch any version of MoH:AA/SH/BT ?!

Default cant download universal patcher that can patch any version of MoH:AA/SH/BT ?!

why cant i download the "universal patcher that can patch any version of MoH:AA/SH/BT to use new Reborn MasterServer." ??? the link shows a .exe, but it brings me to a a website instead.

http://www.x-null.net/masterserver/d...al_patcher.exe does not exist

thanks

Yikes, it is missing from the download folder. James or Razor, could you please reupload this file to the server?

You can also use the Game Server Browser Fixer which will patch any version of MOHAA, MOHSH, or MOHBT: http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthr...=gamespy+fixer
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

hi own3mall ....
    does this work on the server files also ????
    because if i use the admin files from the fix ,i get an error in the log which says "this is not a valid mohaa server.exe"
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

It will say this because it modifies the files. If the file was valid before patching with this tool and you did only this change you can ignore this information.

Not sure why the reborn_masterserver_universal_patcher.exe didn't transfer over initially, but it's there now.

Maybe you should put the downloads on google drive or dropbox, less bandwidth + fixes the google chrome download warning.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Not sure why the reborn_masterserver_universal_patcher.exe didn't transfer over initially, but it's there now.
    it wont patch, it gives me error

nothing patched

What binaries are you using? It should work. We made some updates today so try again.