Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAAA news Update about the one they call Shadow

Default AAAA news Update about the one they call Shadow

Hi all as you all know Shadow (Brian) has been an active supporter every where for MOHAA and as a result of his efforts on AAAA which honestly he has put so many hours in to populating the databases
    and TBH I would have not been able to do what he has done infact dont think ANYONE would have done what he has done on this scale...........

He has supported the database and supported my own efforts on trying to deliver a community solution for MOH and on improvements and changes what we wanted to do on AAAA as a community - much of which is not seen but the past 2 years
    Brian has helped me so much to make AAAA what it is..............

My Wife thought I was having an afair I was chatting so much on online lol although I am sure he is attractive LMAO

We have been making many efforts to enhace the site and have openly offered to merge with other communities but its often difficullt to accept other platforms and vice a versa got some stuff wrong but we fixed and are making
    it better and as result we as a community site are pressing forward to keep the game a live.

I started AAAA with a vision and with the help of Brian have been able to continue to get to where we are to day as a result I have asked Shadow now to be an Active Co owner. He has accepted (cost me like lol)
    Brian did not ask for this I must add I dumped it on him

So what does this mean - well its all same old but this is what I had to do to acknowldge his efforts and also as you have seen many sites vanish when owner moves on or retires or what ever what I am trying to do is ensure this does not
    happen to AAAA...........

Me and Brian have been head to head on chat on issues and stuff and never fell out - I have always respected his views and he has mine and we always find an easy fix we are both happy with but I am sure some feel they dont like someone or him / her and so on but
    or who ever you often get that in a large community but thats not what AAAA is about and its only a problem if you make it problem

Now then their are so many names I could mention from AAAA and I dont want to because I dont want to miss anyone out but the list is endless and many of which do major support for AAAA all are admins some do site admin stuff some do
    do server work some help with the dedi and all of which make AAAA run so dont think any of you have been missed out or not considered and I am sure both of us will agree on wanting to build the AAAA community further
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; July 30th, 2014 at 12:53 PM.

Congrats on the promotion Shadow!! I'm sure many many more congratulate your efforts in the Medal of Honor community. If HSB thinks you should be acknowledged for your efforts publicly, then you must play a very important role, and for that, I personally thank you as well.

Everyone, we are meeting at HSB's pub at the corner of Algiers and The Hunt. Shadow's paying!!!!
    "Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!"

Congratitulation Shadow, one thing great with you is that even if you are a incredible palyer, you are still taking care of the community, just take a look at your 50 page guide is pure mohaa craziness. You even creating an HUGE database of maps that no one have never seen before : Now AAAA just need advertisement to people and maybe it will become a new modder place like mohfilefront (R.I.P) was

Keep it up guys!!, youre doing a great job!

Congrats man!!! Well deserved Brian!

Ill smoke to that lol

Should be called Moh Central now surely :P

Thanks Jon and everyone!
    I've already talked about this with Jon obviously, so I'm not going to give a speech or w/e xD

Anyways, I just hope this won't be a heavy burden on my shoulders, cause all I want at the moment is keeping my stress to a minimum
    I'm dedicated to my dissertation right now, and relaxing on my free time (and the occasional uploads to the database, which takes a few min. of my time and no stress involved haha).

But yeah, I love this game, not just the annihilation of everyone bit but also the fun with friends, screwing around on custom maps, inventing our own fun games, playing awesome mods that don't just revolve around destroying everyone haha. This game feels most 'free' to me and that's why I'm dedicated to it

Congrats Shadow!
    Thanx for all your hard work

Shadow and Heat can u message me on xfire or in an other way to discuss something?... -xxx-