Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MRU-SFX SERVER

Hey Joey, goin good mate hows you?

No customs just all the SP maps, ill reboot it as i dont see it in the list either

Update - Server Online
    Last edited by Cobra {sfx}; August 3rd, 2014 at 04:20 PM.

Doing good bud

@Cobra it should auto restart on Crash under SCAPP but their are a few errors where the server errors and prints an error message and sort of goes offline and prints an error msg but the server just sits their so our current server management tool dont pick up the hang but it does majority of the time - With Joto being offline we are looking at moving over to either OGP or TCADMIN at this stage not sure on either TBH we are still looking into on AAAA - Its a great loss Joto is AWOL as SCAPP covered all this side

Yeh it did John restarted fine, hope you get it sorted mate

Have uploaded an old map i made for the Nuts Clan (BobUK) about 7yrs ago to my server - there are later versions of this which seem to be missing stuff but this one works fine, its running on my server if anyone wants some fun

You can grab the map here ....
    DV Airborne
    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=4E4BE...0C95E30FE0!177

Be nice to get a mass parachute drop screenie

Jon check this gp out http://www.brainless.us/ was going to use this at one point years ago. TCADMIN is a good gp, think it also has auto server set ups.

Just an update peeps ...

SFX Game Server (where we run DV Airborne) and will test any future maps/mods: 109.70.148.92:12208

SFX Teamspeak 3 Modding Channel:109.70.148.92:9987
    Last edited by Cobra {sfx}; August 19th, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

waw u got the whole group in that ts3 lol

SFX Channel is on AAAA TS, which already makes me think about the possibility of making the TS home for everyone (that's a part of AAAA, Mods-R-Us, xNULL, ModTheater etc.).
    Everyone is welcome anyways

Makes sense to me Brian, would be nice to have somewhere central to meet up and chat, thanks to you guys also for letting us have our own channel there too, top stuff!!!
    Anyone is welcome to pop in for a chat of course.

i'll join when i train on talkin en xD