Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MRU-SFX SERVER

Default MRU-SFX SERVER 109.70.148.92:12208

109.70.148.92:12208 running all the MohAA Single Player Maps at the moment.
    Last edited by Cobra {sfx}; July 23rd, 2014 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra {sfx} View Post
    109.70.148.92 running all the MohAA Single Player Maps at the moment.
    Its on server Port 12208 ( 109.70.148.92:12208) that seems like a very good server host you have their lol

Cool you done the single player maps

cobra we need the port

Port added

Great server host mate, get one!!!

Yeh added the SP maps - dont remember seeing a server that actually runs all of them so there they are lol

@Cobra, you should check out the Base Assault mod/server once ^^ (109.70.148.92:12225). Only SP maps (not ALL of them though) and you can drive jeeps and tanks.. call in airstrikes, artillery.. and get weapon&player upgrades etc. A really nice new touch to the game

I think i joined one by accident, it was running M4L3 and had driveables in, has the problem of them falling thru the map or flying been fixed or only certain maps that can take them? Also when we used to use driveables on the SFX server you could only use maybe 4 at any one time due to lag.

There is 0 lag on this server, even with 6 tanks and 2-4 jeeps at a time. They do not have any flying bugs. Also hardly any falling through the map bugs (most are fixed, there are some maps that still do have some falling through the map stuff but it hardly happends, and mostly to normal players rather than to vehicles).

Server is mostly full (or at least 15+ people). So might be worth to check it out, I really much enjoy playing there (and adminning there hehe).

They run: m5l2a, m5l3, m1l3a, m1l3b, m4l0, m4l3.

Though I like any server running SP maps, as it doesn't require downloads and it's somewhat refreshing from the normal maps Will definitely check out your server soon! Can't really play atm due to my right-wrist needing to rest.
    Last edited by Shadow; July 23rd, 2014 at 07:33 AM.

Do the jeeps have wheel anims? I remember the AA ones didnt or something wasnt right about them but i converted one from SH/BT for AA that did but custom content now.

Hmm never paid attention to it, will have a look soon and get back to you on that.

Developer

Jeeps don't have wheel anims because it's a client-side thing. In the Base Assault 2 version the vehicles have wheel anims and turning anims as well. Of course new vehicles have been added like Kübelwagen, Maus tank, T-95 etc.

Some new vehicle models converted from other games, some from internet. I only made from them a drivable model and new sounds.