Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MRU-SFX SERVER

Or Veers will answer hehe ^^ (see previous page)
    Veers & bulldozer are the developers of this mod, they did some great work on it!

Yay new stuff to play with I like the sound of Base Assault, defo gonna check that out

Check out the Base assault 2 also !! here 109.70.148.92:12226 You need this client side www.mohaaaa.co.uk/BA2.zip checkout the vehicles and weapons !! next generation

Ohhh now i like that, much much better (server was full lol so i tried the test map), great job and good to see new vehicles

Developer

Now i'm waiting for the autodownload and the new features.

Developer

And i started a Star Wars mod almost 2 years ago. I made an AAT tank and a hover imperial bike.

Im sure i tested that with you? sounds so familiar Autodownload is a great addition, are there any dedicated battle maps in use? Would be great to have some countryside tank battles around a village

Edit: I joined the server but couldnt select a class and had a red cloud of smoke in front of me, must be missing something
    Last edited by Cobra {sfx}; July 23rd, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

Developer

Problem resolved.

New problem, could not get in a tank unless someone was already driving it, tried the usual keys but could not get to drive it, it let me be an MGer in someone elses tank tho

Hey Cobra hows it going bud, tried to connect to mru server but got timed out. You have customs on it ??