Thread: NEWS - so whats going on

Default NEWS - so whats going on

Hi all I am doing a bit of a blog of updates for MOHAA will be posting here and on AAAA and Modtheater
    So its all been busy with Gamespy going down but also missed loads on here as loads of other stuff going on so can anyone working on a project give us a quick update on reply here and I will bundle it all together - also if we can have official update on whats next for Reborn as in Client side and so on where we are up to and what next................

Cheers

Jon

The patch is now almost fully made in C++, which means lot of features can be added and fixed really easily

Client-side might have some graphical tweaks (vision-file support) such as bloom, anaglyph and so on.
    It will also be able to support an unlimited number of custom weapons, view model animations, and HUD.
    And as you know, it will have the two most importants features, anti-cheat and auto-download

Server-side will have some more serious bug fixed (such as the uber critical cameralook one) and much more up-coming scripting functions & classes.

By the way, I'm not sure about SH and BT, we are already doing AA which is already something big.

James and RR can complete the list, I may have missed a few things.
    Last edited by Ley0k; July 6th, 2014 at 04:39 PM.