Thread: Small Suggestions

League / Affiliates Representant <Shifty's Avatar

Lightbulb Small Suggestions

I had 3 small suggestions but i forgot the last one but i guess that means it wasn't really important anyway like i said these are not really important suggestions but would me nice

1: adding an extra cvar command for banning people ingame like ad_banclient "clientnum" so you don't have to manually have to typ in the ip address, but just the clientnumber.

2: automatic announcement's, so i don't need any 3rd party program anymore and if i turn my computer off these announcement's will still be made (just like the banning system, which i btw love)

3: If i remember it i will tell you guys

Keep up the good work, and a nice holiday to you all (bit late but that doens't matter)
    As finishing touch god created the Dutch

Well for point 1, your suggestion would ban the entire clientnumber, so no one would be able to play on that slot anymore.
    Ofc. this is not what you mean, but I don't think it's needed, and it probaly will be a bit tricky to make as well.
    Just use ad_banip, just takes 3 seconds more, not a problem tbh.

Point 2, yeah that would be lovely, though you'd have to be able to fill in around the how many minutes it should appear as well. But this is also not a big deal, seeing as updating the anti-hacks is more important.

Point 3, good luck remembering hehe :P

League / Affiliates Representant <Shifty's Avatar

No i don't mean banning a clientnumber but i mean banning the ip of the client that's connect on the clientnummber, but you knew that already and its not about being 3 sec faster but this way i don't make a mistake when typing in the ip
    As finishing touch god created the Dutch