Thread: Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Here is what I get with different configs...
    The GameSpy maser server displays 641 servers.
    Reborn master server configured through HOSTS file displays 309 servers and it queries A LOT faster than GameSpy Even thought it displays about twice fewer servers compared to GameSpy I was still able to find all the major servers from all clans so I guess Reborn server removes the "dead" servers ?
    Then I used MOHGSFixer.exe to patch again.This time it showed 309 servers, the same as I get with HOSTS modification, so it appears to be fine.No missing servers and it took literally 3 seconds to query 300 servers.
    I'm not sure why it showed ~170 servers few hours ago.Now it appears to be fine.Thanks for coding the program to backup the original MOHAA.exe before changing it, ownemall, that saved me a lot of time hehe.
    mohreborn.com says online but the button is red with Chrome 35.The button stays yellow for 1 seconds then turns red with Firefox 30.Same about IE11.
    mohaaservers.tk shows 250 online and 513 offline servers and it works fine, except for one small detail.For some reason it doesn't display our clan name within <> tags.
    Thanks everyone !

@Razorapid: My first test was around 18:00 forum time.
    Last edited by User45; June 10th, 2014 at 02:48 PM.
    Camp another day.
    Barbarossa