Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    It seems like you have some trouble with the connection to the reborn master server,
    can you post the following command's output from the command window:
    Code:
    tracert 209.105.228.101
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Przechwytywanie.PNG 
Views:	24 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	1992

I went here after my new Linux server wasn't listed in game list (but it was listed on mohaaservers.tk). I download the patched binary from the first post in this thread and that fixed it.

But my question is: why the linux patched executable is not updated in the reborn patched stock server?
    Is there any other known bugfix / improvement that is not present in the Linux Stock Server archive?
    I found it very usefull, but I guess it needs to be updated

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Hey Guys,

Please try the Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer patcher utility I wrote. It should be easier and quicker to use than the universal patcher. It will update ANY version of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Medal of Honor: Spearhead, and Medal of Honor: Breakthrough to use the new master server to find game servers now that GameSpy has been shut down.

New Features Latest Update:

It will also patch both server and client binaries to use the new master server. It supports both the Windows and Linux binaries. However, you'll need to do the patching from your Windows computer. Thus, if you want to patch a linux binary, simply download it and put it in your MOHAA\Main. Run the utility and patch detected games. Both server and client binaries have been updated.

If you are unable to find game servers after June 30, 2014, you will need to patch your game executables to query the new master server to get a server list. Use this program to do it!

Requires the .NET 2.0 framework to run. If you have a newer version of the framework, it should run just fine. If you need to install it, here are some links: .NET Framework 2.0 x86 Download | .NET Framework 2.0 x64 Download

Download the Medal of Honor Game Server Browser Fixer

You will need to run the binary as an administrator.

FOR SERVER ADMINS:

If your game server isn't showing up in-game and you've added it already to the mohaaservers.tk list, please patch your game server executables. If you're running a Linux server, have your host install and use the appropriate Linux pre-patched binary from this package. Once you do this, your game servers will communicate with the new master server and show up in the server list in-game.
    Hi there,
    I am SOOOO SO excited and thankful for this. But I can't get the widescreen or this multiplayer fix to work. I can run all the games fine but when I try open the fix it just won't do anything. Then eventually it says it can't because it can't find the directory or something? I managed to patch the Allied Assault one just using the mohaa.exe but how do I get Spearhead to work? Is there a patched version of the SH.exe I could use. And now that the patching valid, I can't even load the game anymore, it says The Main EXE of the port is missing. So the patch has messed something up. I'm using Mojave OSX and Porting Kit.

Thanks so much!

Just reinstalled MOHAA, i remember playing this game back in 2002/3
    the Patch still working great

thanks

HI everyone! I downloaded MOHGSFixer.zip and used it.

I could surf through server list but it looks like there are only 53 servers running and only 12 servers with ppl inside.

So im wondering... are there some servers that I cant reach with MOHGSFixer.zip? Just wondering becaus there doesnt seem to be much choice (basically free for all and freeze tag games)

let me know.. thanks Leonardo

Good Article ))))))))))

Hey guys does this still work for anyone?

I have tried it but still no servers showing up and i have the latest version from EA App on win10.

Any tips i could try?

Cheers

Inside the zip is my MOHAA.exe connected to the x-null masterserver, to go in the MOHAA folder:

http://anubis.clan.free.fr/Downloads/MOHAA.zip